British man arrested for assaulting Algerian man in Pattaya

rooster59

Just now, smotherb said:

That's my point, far too many get drunk all too often. Try not getting drunk, you may have a better time, and at least you'll remember it.

That is tea total-er talk...I know what I enjoy without wanting to cause a fight..Some of us can control our fun...singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif.76edf5f827ea27f57f94f704de5f67d9.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, transam said:

That is tea total-er talk...I know what I enjoy without wanting to cause a fight..Some of us can control our fun...singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif.76edf5f827ea27f57f94f704de5f67d9.gif

Tea totaler, hmm, make me smile. No that is the talk of a rational person. I drink, just had a weekend of drinking in Krabbi. Had to help several of my brothers who cannot hold their booze. If you think you have to get drunk, or just often do get drunk, you have a problem. If you don't care, go for it.

2 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Tea totaler, hmm, make me smile. No that is the talk of a rational person. I drink, just had a weekend of drinking in Krabbi. Had to help several of my brothers who cannot hold their booze. If you think you have to get drunk, or just often do get drunk, you have a problem. If you don't care, go for it.

No I do not often get drunk but if l do l am no problem to anyone..If your brothers get drunk it is because they are having fun....Chill out chap, don't think everyone should be the same as you...It sounds like you were the odd one out...:smile:

1 minute ago, transam said:

No I do not often get drunk but if l do l am no problem to anyone..If your brothers get drunk it is because they are having fun....Chill out chap, don't think everyone should be the same as you...It sounds like you were the odd one out...:smile:

You do not know me. I am often the last man standing; it is just I know when I am getting drunk . I think others must know that too, but for some reason cannot/do not stop.  I see no manhood attached to getting drunk; the biggest pussies can do it.  I have simply had too many brothers killed when they were drunk. So, I will continue to try to help those I love live a little longer.

On 11/12/2017 at 4:45 AM, Kadilo said:

If the guy was drunk and racist it's not hard at all. 

Weird as he looks pretty 'white' so doesn't really fit a racist attack in a place where there's a lot of darker chaps to target.

As far as i'm aware British- Algerian attacks aren't exactly obvious altercation of race issues.

Remove nationality from it- 2 drunk people have late night fight is more accurate.