Seven year old Thai/British child allegedly murdered by father in London

webfact

Seven year old Thai/British child allegedly murdered by father in London

5pn1.jpg

Picture: TNews

Police have upgraded an attempted murder charge to one of murder in the death of a seven year old child in the suburbs of London.

Briton Robert Peters - a wealthy antique dealer - is alleged to have strangled his daughter with a dressing gown cord at their home in Raynes Park, South West London.

She has been named as Sophia after reporting restrictions were lifted.

Sophia's Thai mother Kittiya Promsat was out at the time her daughter was allegedly strangled.

She was reported as having left a message on Facebook: "I love you a lot and love you for ever sweetheart".

Tnews reported on the story in Thai saying that the father who is three times married has a 60 million baht fortune.

He is in business with his brother in Kensington.

He was initially charged with attempted murder after the incident on November 3rd but Sophia died in hospital next day so it has been upgraded to murder.

Prosecutors were suggesting that the father allegedly acted with premeditation.

Peters was due to appear in court Saturday.

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-13

Strangled his own daughter, what a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Children should be loved, cared for by parents, not murdered.

Jail the scumbag for life, see what will happen to him inside, even hardened criminals hate child killers.

R.I.P. young lady, hope you are at peace.

Thankfully this is not one of those cases, which seem to crop up occasionally in Thailand, where, incredibly, a vengeful resentful Thai parent harms their own child to spite a spouse, or just plain "loses it"......or is it?

Where was the mother at the time of the murder?

So far she was "out".

This is TVF so I reserve my right to indulge my febrile imagination concerning a case about which I have no more knowledge than that:

She attacked the girl, went "out", phoned the police to say he had attacked her.

It went seriously wrong.........the child died.

Out.

Edited by Enoon

15 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Thankfully this is not one of those cases, which seem to crop up occasionally in Thailand, where, incredibly, a vengeful resentful Thai parent harms their own child to spite a spouse, or just plain "loses it"......or is it?

So far she was "out".

This is TVF so I reserve my right to indulge my febrile imagination concerning a case about which I have no more knowledge than that:

She attacked the girl, went "out", phoned the police to say he had attacked her.

Out.

Jesus wept. You need to see a doctor.

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

So far she was "out".

Out.

I thought the same thing. 

Why did she leave that message on her fb. 

I'm reserving my right to be suspicious of her also. 

If he is prooved guilty (as there can always be foul play when money is involved, sorry)...

so if prooved guilty, hard to find a reason for the infanticide !!..

but, something smells like rat here...money and love can yield a deadly fusion with time....hope the investigation brings light on the real culprit if there is anybody else involved...

Whoever may be guilty, people are totally mad sometimes....

RIP to the poor girl.

Edited by observer90210

I know him.  Not through any Thai connection but through business.  I don't know him well enough to say that he is an acquaintance and my dealings with him have been few and far between.  He appeared very arrogant but that goes with the territory for many of these guys in the field of antiques they operate in. 

No doubt there will be lot's of rumours surfacing around the community but I doubt much of it will be based on reality.  My heart goes out to the girl and her mother and I hope he gets the sentence he deserves.

This is so upsetting, such a tragic loss of a young life. I will watch with interest as this story unfolds, as I really can't understand how anyone would want to hurt a child, let alone their own daughter. Rest in peace little one 

5 hours ago, Enoon said:

So far she was "out".

Out.

I have another word for your imagination and it isn't febrile.

3 hours ago, johncat1 said:

His 60 Million Baht will not help him in England , Unlike Thailand you cannot buy a get out of jail free card there.

Sadly the rich get away with things in the UK everyday..  I hope he does not..  Should be locked up for life.. Even better to hang him.

1 hour ago, dogpatch55 said:

Sadly the rich get away with things in the UK everyday..  I hope he does not..  Should be locked up for life.. Even better to hang him.

Do they?  Certainly tax avoidance as we hear every day. But murdering a child.  I doubt that very much.  But suggesting hanging him when the death sentence was dropped more than fifty years ago shows that maybe you need to get up to speed with the British Laws and law enforcement.

2 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Do they?  Certainly tax avoidance as we hear every day. But murdering a child.  I doubt that very much.  But suggesting hanging him when the death sentence was dropped more than fifty years ago shows that maybe you need to get up to speed with the British Laws and law enforcement.

Of course they do get away with things in the courts everyday..   And yeah I think scumbags like this should be hung..   Should have been  brought back  years ago for scum  like this.