The Pavlov's Dog Pattaya - then Russian shoplifter gives cops the finger

webfact

The Pavlov's Dog Pattaya - then Russian shoplifter gives cops the finger

2pm.jpg

Picture: TNews

A husband and wife shoplifting team would not be on anyone's list of quality tourists.

The Russians were caught red handed in Pattaya stealing from a shop.

But rather than accept their fate and punishment the man showed police his middle finger in defiance.

The cops were called to a cosmetics shop in Soi Pattaya Park yesterday after Kanokphat Yamyaem, 33, had seen the two Russians acting suspiciously and checked CCTV.

2apm.jpg

Picture: TNews

Grigoriy Pavlov, 57, and his wife Raya Pavlov, 56, were seen browsing before the husband helped himself to 1,750 baht's worth of lotions and creams.

He then made a signal to his wife but they were stopped and the cops were called, reported TNews.

Down at the police station Mr Pavlov didn't appear too happy at being caught red handed, showing his finger with a snarl.

TNews said that the shop is Russian owned. The area is well known for being full of Russians.

In their headline the Thai news media referring to the thickness of face (barefaced cheek) of the thieves said:

"Tourists from the land of the white bear with faces thicker than a concrete road".

Source: TNews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-24

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Tourists from the land of the white bear with faces thicker than a concrete road

Now we at least know why he needed lotion. :cheesy:
What the expression really means, I will leave to the Thai society to shed some light upon. Because I don´t have a clue.

3 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

They should toss him in jail for 2 weeks just for the dodgy stache.

he will more than likely get a year in jail...most likely even die in that year in jail at his age.

no pity for the likes of him !!

bloody idiot thing to do 

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

The Russian guy gave the finger to the photographer and not to the Police

Yes, but even still prove he has no sense of shame, should sentence them to 1 year each, after serving one month deport them and if ever they try to renter or are found in the kingdom they will have to do the remaining 11 months. 

11 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

What a disrespectful git.

The cops are only doing there job,  and he gives them the finger.

Hope they gave him a  fitting punishment for that,  in the cells.

Nasty Russian Thief. :bah:

Come on man. If you use your brain you find out fast that the headline is bulls...!!! Not the cops got the finger.

Who made the photos? A reporter!!! So who got it? :smile:

Edited by snowgard

35 minutes ago, snowgard said:

Come on man. If you use your brain you find out fast that the headline is bulls...!!! Not the cops got the finger.

Who made the photos? A reporter!!! So who got it? :smile:

Listening to local radio today, it was reported that the finger was given to a police photographer.

Clearly, Mr Pavlov does not feel ashamed of what he has done, he is just angry that he has been caught.

15 hours ago, DoctorG said:

Where does the Pavlov's Dog reference come in? Did I miss it somehow?

OK, I just read it again and Pavlov is his name. Still, not a good pun.

Is this any better?

It's over Pavlova

(I amaze myself sometimes.)

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

The Russian guy gave the finger to the photographer and not to the Police

Thanks for explaining that professor, I looked at the picture and thought he was giving me the finger. When I showed the picture to my wife, she thought he was giving her the finger.  We don t even know any russians, why are they angry at us we thought.  But with your amazing intellect,  now I understand .

12 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Listening to local radio today, it was reported that the finger was given to a police photographer.

Clearly, Mr Pavlov does not feel ashamed of what he has done, he is just angry that he has been caught.

The photo is accredited to the news agency .

On 11/25/2017 at 6:48 AM, sanemax said:

The photo is accredited to the news agency .

I knew a Thai guy which is accredited as Police reporter / photographer. They are, I guess, the one which shoot all the crime reports pics we see.