Maxim Model Goes to Police Over Online Prostitution Claim

snoop1130

Maxim Model Goes to Police Over Online Prostitution Claim

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__9101363-696x464.jpg

Apisaya Itthichotianant on Friday at the Technology Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — A former Maxim model filed a complaint Friday against a Facebook page for misusing one of her photos to allege she had become a prostitute.

Apisaya Itthichotianant, aka Guzjung Maxim, went to the Technology Crime Suppression Division this afternoon to file criminal defamation case against “Gu Ja Thum” (Imma Do It) for using her photo in a post suggesting she was now an overseas sex worker, which she alleges has already damaged her modeling career.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2017/11/24/maxim-model-goes-police-online-prostitution-claim-video/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-11-24

51 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

And some people b!tch at farangs for going to government offices dressed inappropriately.

Couldn't she have picked something a bit less "lookit me ima ho" to wear?

Number 1 reason for her to go there; publicity. 

Number 2 reason; publicity. 

“Look at me. Look at me!”. Towering narcissist. 

Edited by rkidlad

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

And some people b!tch at farangs for going to government offices dressed inappropriately.

My first thought when I saw her picture was "Meth-Head/Crack Ho"

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

“Two people pass each other. As one looks upon the other's skin color, the other is looking back at their appearance. Both justifying, how better and righteous they are, in their own insecurities.”

Anthony Liccione

i wonder what you would say about me if we passed 

'Maxim' means j.s. to me, no idea, but when they'd be involved in 'sex trade', well the prostitution which does officially not exist in Thailand, and they chose to pick this, erm, person, as their figurehead, I guess they must have hired the same communication company as Prayuth & Co., and they should evacuate the sinking ship asap...

(N.B.: 'Maxims'': over-rated, over-expensive plush restaurant(s) not related to the story)

These are the facts as presented in the OP.

She's making a living as a model. Someone has been using her photos and suggesting that she is a prostitute. As a result she is losing work.

If this is true, she has a legitimate complaint.

I don't see any reason for esteemed members to suggest that she is a druggie, a whore, or a publicity seeker.

Edited by chickenslegs

4 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

She's making a living as a model. Someone has been using her photos and suggesting that she is a prostitute. As a result she is losing work.

I don't see any reason for esteemed members to suggest that she is a druggie, a whore, or a publicity seeker.

But it had only been up 4-5 days? All her clients are looking for extra's? She lost 7 jobs as claimed? How did she find out so quickly that she was up for extra work?

8 hours ago, oldgent said:

why did you do this I,m having big trouble working out who i would pick first

that is if they would have me

I am having no trouble at all as to my first pick:  the girl wearing jeans and blue top.

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Then she would not get all the free publicity.  Now she is a star again.  She has re-invented herself. 

9 hours ago, oldgent said:

why did you do this I,m having big trouble working out who i would pick first

that is if they would have me

2nd or 3rd from the right for me but they all look a little bit angry to be honest. 

9 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

I said that she's a publicity seeker. Reason? If someone is defaming me online, and I feel the need to go to the police, I would want that to be a private matter between me and the police. I wouldn't call the press to come along. Having lived in Thailand long enough - I'd give strict instructions to the police to be professional (don't laugh) and keep this 100% confidential. I'm here for one simple reason; to make a legitimate complaint. If I call the press or don't scold the police for doing so, and I dress up to the nines, I quite rightly lose credibility and people take me less seriously. Ergo; the comments being made. 

As for her being a crack whore, etc, that's just bitter people passing judgement.