22 women, transvestites arrested in Pattaya for soliciting

rooster59

By The Nation

Pattaya tourist police rounded up 22 Thai women and transvestites on Pattaya and Jomtien beaches early on Saturday and fined them for soliciting sex from customers.

Tourist police made the arrests at about 12.30am on Saturday.

The women and transvestites were taken to the Pattaya police stationto be fined and photographed for police records.

Police made the arrests after a female Russian tourist filed a complaint that a transvestite stole her iPhone 6 after approaching her at a bar.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30332496

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-11-25

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

22 transvestites rounded up in Pattaya for the purpose of extracting “tea money”, before being released to continue drugging, robbing and scamming drunk farangs ... who really should know better.

Math question.

The police arrested 22 transvestites and women. 

How many were transvestites and how many were women?

Hint -- Neither group can possibly be 22.

I have an observation about this tired old topic.

Personally I have no problem with free will legal age sex workers of any gender description. 

But I really, really, detest thievery and violence.

I've noticed over the years an irrational level of hatred towards "ladyboy" prostitute/thieves compared to cisgender prostitute/thieves. 

That doesn't seem quite fair. 

20 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

As a teacher it's sad your comprehension skills are terrible

"Police made the arrests after a female Russian tourist filed a complaint that a transvestite stole her iPhone 6 after approaching her at a bar."

or are you involved with one? I can't think of any reason why you would defend the lady boys in this article.

Come on, there are many transgendered Thais - maybe you are new here but you are showing an appalling sense understanding Thailand.  You say you are complaining about the thievery, OK, but you are really attacking these folks.  This isn't London or Sydney or Los Angeles, you know.  

26 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

"Police made the arrests after a female Russian tourist filed a complaint that a transvestite stole her iPhone 6 after approaching her at a bar."
or are you involved with one? I can't think of any reason why you would defend the lady boys in this article.

I dislike any kind of violence or theft by anyone.  I also hate anyone stereotyping and or discriminating against LGBT people.   I am involved with a lady boy she is the veterinarian who takes care dogs.

If it was 22 Nigerians being arrested no one would bat an eye. But through some lb's into the mix and there are some posters that cry foul. They bring in foreign exchange dollars which is very important to the Thai economy, so do drug dealers. They are the perfect students, maybe it's because they are asians and my friend the professor say asians are at the top of his class in America.  

Some guys think with their small head not their big head when it comes to ladyboys. 

Oh and another word for cisgendered is normal

3 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

If it was 22 Nigerians being arrested no one would bat an eye. But through some lb's into the mix and there are some posters that cry foul. They bring in foreign exchange dollars which is very important to the Thai economy, so do drug dealers. They are the perfect students, maybe it's because they are asians and my friend the professor say asians are at the top of his class in America.  

Some guys think with their small head not their big head when it comes to ladyboys. 

Oh and another word for cisgendered is normal

Ladyboys are from Thailand Nigerians are from Nigeria.  Ladyboys are working and bringing in foreign exchange dollars which helps the Thai economy and Thai people.  Nigerians are taking money out of the country and hurting Thai people with drug addiction.  Not my small head talking. 

1 hour ago, amvet said:

They are not things they are people just like you and I.  I was a teacher in Thai public schools and ladyboys were always my best students from kindergarten to college.  Friendly and helpful and a real pleasure to teach and have in the classroom.  They are neat and clean children with tidy habits and always have a smile and pleasant word to say and spoke English better than all my other students. 

I dislike any kind of violence or theft by anyone.  I also hate anyone stereotyping and or discriminating against LGBT people.   I am involved with a lady boy she is the veterinarian who takes care dogs.

Amvet  Ladyboys where always my best students, they are neat and clean . childrens poke English better than all my other students   vs  I also hate anyone stereotyping 

You stereotype positive attributes to ladyboys but hate stereotypes. 

1 minute ago, amvet said:

Ladyboys are from Thailand Nigerians are from Nigeria.  Ladyboys are working and bringing in foreign exchange dollars which helps the Thai economy and Thai people.  Nigerians are taking money out of the country and hurting Thai people with drug addiction.  Not my small head talking. 

Prostitutes spread disease, increase drug abuse and crime.  LB hookers are just as guilty of these social problems as straight whores. Your bias towards people of your sexual persuasion is astounding. Do you believe that men that have sex with ladyboys are straight as well?

Come on, there are many transgendered Thais - maybe you are new here but you are showing an appalling sense understanding Thailand.  You say you are complaining about the thievery, OK, but you are really attacking these folks.  This isn't London or Sydney or Los Angeles, you know.  

This is the the most bizarre post I have read all week

You would be lucky to see a tranny in those cities unless you are loitering in red light districts.

They are everywhere in Thailand so

with that statement I know you do not live here.

why do lady boy threads bring out all the weirdo apologists?

I heard that the beach vendors were being harrassed by police around 11 am today at the bottom of klang. Everyone has to take their turn.

Some BIB have business interests on the beach and like to clear up petty turf disputes. It is an abuse of their uniform and authority really.

27 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Amvet  Ladyboys where always my best students, they are neat and clean . childrens poke English better than all my other students   vs  I also hate anyone stereotyping 

You stereotype positive attributes to ladyboys but hate stereotypes. 

I didn't stereotype anyone.  There are good people and bad people.  People are not things.  

Any teacher in Thailand will tell you that ladyboys are always among his top students and normally better English speakers.  Maybe those top students turn out good or bad.  I don't know.  Do almost all Thai people have naturally black hair?  Are Thai ladyboys taller than genetic Thai women?  

27 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

This is the the most bizarre post I have read all week

You would be lucky to see a tranny in those cities unless you are loitering in red light districts.

They are everywhere in Thailand so

with that statement I know you do not live here.

why do lady boy threads bring out all the weirdo apologists?

Because lady boy thread bring out all the lady boy homophobic people.  

A lot of people who live in Thailand appreciate the fact that Thais are more accepting of LGBT people than the our home countries. 

Because lady boy thread bring out all the lady boy homophobic people.  

A lot of people who live in Thailand appreciate the fact that Thais are more accepting of LGBT people than the our home countries. 
nooooooo your wrong. in this thread we are against thieves.

your love is so blind that the your ignoring it.

9 minutes ago, amvet said:

I didn't stereotype anyone.  There are good people and bad people.  People are not things.  

Any teacher in Thailand will tell you that ladyboys are always among his top students and normally better English speakers.  Maybe those top students turn out good or bad.  I don't know.  Do almost all Thai people have naturally black hair?  Are Thai ladyboys taller than genetic Thai women?  

Yes Thai ladyboys are taller on average than genetic Thai women.  Thai males standing at a good 170 cm. and Thai females at 159 cm. The reason is Thai males are taller than Thai women. A ladyboy was originally a man and taping ones wang between ones legs doesn t make one shorter.  

5 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

nooooooo your wrong. in this thread we are against thieves.

your love is so blind that the your ignoring it.

I would have not responded to your post except you wrote, " when tourists stop renting these things" referring to lady boys and I found that very offensive.

11 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

you can blame your perverted farang brothers for the massive amount of lady boys in Pattaya and bangkok

supply and demand and there must be a massive demand!

when tourists stop renting these things they will drift back to Buffalo scrubbing in the village

Some of the drunk ones don't know that they are taking a walk on the wild side.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Math question.

... they all look the same to a drunk farang. It's an arithmetic question.

13 hours ago, rooster59 said:

This is what I find kinda weird; when someone jumps out of a high rise, for some unknown reason, The Nation always provides us with the age of the security guard; who has the very important job of pointing at a pixellated part of the picture.

With this story though The Nation cannot even be bothered to differentiate between "women" and "transvestites".

That's very sloppy reporting.

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I have an observation about this tired old topic.

Personally I have no problem with free will legal age sex workers of any gender description. 

But I really, really, detest thievery and violence.

I've noticed over the years an irrational level of hatred towards "ladyboy" prostitute/thieves compared to cisgender prostitute/thieves. 

That doesn't seem quite fair. 

"

That doesn't seem quite fair. "

unless you are one that has been turned down and rejected despite offering more than fair market value

14 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

you can blame your perverted farang brothers for the massive amount of lady boys in Pattaya and bangkok

supply and demand and there must be a massive demand!

when tourists stop renting these things they will drift back to Buffalo scrubbing in the village

My thought was exactly the opposite. Because there was not

enough work for the "ladies" they resorted to stealing. :tongue:

Personally I don't give a damn who screws who. Man/man Man/lady Man/ladyboy or Woman/woman  It simply is not my business what people voluntarily do in private..

So why do ladyboys cause such hatred? (Outside of thievery) If two women were 'at it' many would be asking to watch.

It would have been better if the writers had just said 22 prostitutes had been arrested.

15 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

So one transvestite stole an iPhone and the appropriate response is to arrest 23 transvestites? Good thing a black guy didn't commit a crime eh? I'm guessing you'd be fine with that too from your attitude. 

16 hours ago, amvet said:

They are not things they are people just like you and I.  I was a teacher in Thai public schools and ladyboys were always my best students from kindergarten to college.  Friendly and helpful and a real pleasure to teach and have in the classroom.  They are neat and clean children with tidy habits and always have a smile and pleasant word to say and spoke English better than all my other students. 

But he's not talking about your perfect tranny ex-pupils, he's talking about street walking robbers (in so many cases, going by Thaivisa reports), unless...

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Math question.

Transvestite is a male who likes to dress as a woman, quite diff from a “ ladyboy “