"No one is scared of the 4.0 cops" as Big Biker gives the force some middle fingers

snoop1130

"No one is scared of the 4.0 cops" as Big Biker gives the force some middle fingers

rty.JPG

A man on a big bike with a woman on the back in morning rush hour traffic showed his contempt for cops in a video that went viral.

The video - full of expletives and rude behavior - was taken by the police themselves and ended up in the hands of an online poster who said: "Thai police in the 4.0 era. No one is scared of them. This happened before 8am at Saladaeng. Thung Mahamek police".

The cops had stopped the big biker who said defiantly: "Go on video me - I have got money to pay you bast...s".

At the end of the video he is heard to be talking to a "phee" (elder person) outlining the fact that he had been stopped for not wearing a helmet and being drunk.

Pictures at the Thung Mahamek station indicated he had failed the breath test.

Daily News Online were told that the investigating officer was out. But all would be revealed soon.

Though they did mention that the menacing biker had been bailed. 

Source: https://www.dailynews.co.th/regional/613052

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-29

This kind of attitude is what's really scary. People thinking they're above the law, not thinking they're responsible for their actions and seemingly having contempt for the people they deem below them.

25 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

"Go on video me - I have got money to pay you bast...s".

Sad thing is he's got a point. When the police are a business and you have money, you become a kind of customer. There's no law and order or respect for the police. Just money talks. 

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Bloke seems to have taken advantage of the 30 baht health scheme and had a complete lobotomy. 

Evidently he needs some more lobotomizing. Police should have rodeside lobotomy clinics for some of the morons pretending they know how to drive here.

The girl seemed to want him to stop revving as it was blowing her knickers off. If that was my daughter I would have killed that p***k. The police action, or non action, was pathetic. Were they not embarrassed to release this video?:saai:

His lawyer should be able to claim that he hadn't been drinking prior to taking the drink from the mug in the police box. Give it a couple of days and then make the claim it must have been lao khao in the bottle he took a drink from, the second bottle in the booth must have been the plain water. No evidence except a video online showing him drinking from it before taking the breathalyser test! 

2 hours ago, Colabamumbai said:

A sad commentary. I was raised to respect authority.

In the world that I come from, respect has to be earned, and it is never freely given. The authorities here deserve little respect, as they do not earn it. The police care little for the people, do not engage in any sort of traffic safety, only show up after an accident has taken place, do not ever pull anyone over for reckless driving, threatening lives on the highway, speeding, or driving while drunk. Sure, they nab people at checkpoints. But, most of those checkpoints just slow up traffic on the highway, and rarely result in making the highways safer. So, unless and until they start doing their jobs, they will continue to get little respect from the public. You get what you earn in this life. Most cops here cannot be taken seriously, as they are not serious people, and treat their job as a private franchise, rarely engage in law enforcement, or protection of the public.