Thai govt introduces ‘Miss Pinky’ mascot of ‘unity’ who will tell you what not to do

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘Miss Pinky’ mascot of ‘unity’ who will tell you what not to do

Isn't there already a Mr. PInky mascot of unity, who tells everybody what to do and isn't his his show on at Fridays around 8 pm?

:coffee1:

3 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

That being said, with the number of children I see speeding around dressed in full school uniform I do not think it a bad idea to have a child police force responsible for keeping all the child drivers in check.

The child police force is of course the parents. It's they that need educating and their children in turn etc, etc...

This 'Miss Pinky' is just another joke. Thailand is a huge joke and the butt of jokes throughout the world. I feel sad for the ordinary folk that have to live there. On the whole, good honest people goverened/controlled/dictated to by dangerous twits/<deleted>.

Edited by owl sees all

20 hours ago, JAG said:

Well, in one battalion I served in "The Teletubbies" were reputed to have a strong following in the Serjeants Mess....

That, however, may not have been unconnected with the soldiers' nickname for the RSM!

Now if we are talking MOD, well there is an uncanny resemblance to one or two of the senior civil servants I encountered in various headquarters. Some of them were remote from reality at times! I will say no more - pension to be safeguarded!

:smile:

Mind you, perhaps it is a worry, that after a long career in the military I now feel so much at home teaching primary school children!

I can think of some MOD Procurement and Quality mandarins who might well come up with an idea that like to be fair. In response to some bright sparks idea to parachute dummies into enemy territory to confuse them or perhaps a propaganda drop! :smile:

Politicians and senior civil servants and military do seem to develop a detachment from reality! Here, no one even bats and eyelid!

The Ministry of Defense introduced “Nong Kiewkoi,” which translates to “Miss Pinky,” to the press yesterday as a national mascot of “unity.” Defense spokesman Lt. Gen. Kongcheep Tantrawanich said he hopes Miss Pinky will encourage unity between Thai people and build “conscience in what to do and what not to do.”

I've Googled Miss Pinky....:shock1:

Why's Thailand always lacking behind Japan? They invented the "feels like a real girl/woman doll" a long time ago.

I suggest "Longlove" for Mr. P, because he doesn't have any friends. And she'll follow all orders that might be absurd to us.

Longlove will follow all commands of the Supreme commander in charge. 

Longlove.jpg

Edited by jenny2017

• 2 weeks later...