What's the point?

Dagnabbit

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, transam said:

My dinosaur weighed about the same...:stoner:

I think the only time I got mine on 2 wheels was when I forgot to engage 4 wheel drive trying to pull the boat up the launching ramp and the front wheels lifted off the ground, I quickly engaged 4 wheel drive

3 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I think the only time I got mine on 2 wheels was when I forgot to engage 4 wheel drive trying to pull the boat up the launching ramp and the front wheels lifted off the ground, I quickly engaged 4 wheel drive

You must bail the water out of the boat first.....ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.01dab705e5a8fae32b31764cdc490345.png

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

So 4 wheel drive put the front down OK. :laugh:

That's right, if I had of engaged the 4 wheel drive before I started moving the front would not have lifted because you are using your front wheels to drive as well but if you only use your rear wheels the nose of the car will lift. It is the extra traction of the front wheels that keep the nose down.

8 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

That's right, if I had of engaged the 4 wheel drive before I started moving the front would not have lifted because you are using your front wheels to drive as well but if you only use your rear wheels the nose of the car will lift. It is the extra traction of the front wheels that keep the nose down.

I thought it was to do with weight transfer....classic-guitar-smiley-emoticon.gif.bce40279842f81a8309b1701fa783724.gif

14 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Only joking but l would of thought 4WD traction control vehicle would be the thing to have with that kinda pull out or a winch or a tractor.