Nine suspects questioned by CSD for allegedly having sex with a 15-year old girl

webfact

Nine suspects questioned by the CSD for allegedly having sex with a 15-year old girl

By Thai PBS

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi37NumnEa1VYh3YdkU2zOlJvp

Nine men, including a local administration official, were on Wednesday taken from Ayutthaya province to the Crime Suppression Division in Bangkok for interrogation in connection with a sex trade case involving a 15-year old girl.

Pol Col Arun Wachirasrisukanya, superintendent of 2nd subdivision of the CSD, said that some of the nine accused confessed that they bought sex with the victim via application Line or phone with her aunt.

The rest however claimed they didn’t know the girl was underaged, said the officer, however, adding that all of them would face rape and molestation charges as well as the charge of depriving a minor from her guardian.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/nine-suspects-questioned-csd-allegedly-sex-15-year-old-girl/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-12-07

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Altogether 14 men were wanted by the police for having sex with the girl. Five at still at large, including a police lieutenant in Ayutthaya.

Pol Col Arun said the CSD was coordinating with the police lieutenant’s superior to persuade the officer in question to turn himself in for interrogation”

Try arresting the ****. 

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

“Altogether 14 men were wanted by the police for having sex with the girl. Five at still at large, including a police lieutenant in Ayutthaya.

Pol Col Arun said the CSD was coordinating with the police lieutenant’s superior to persuade the officer in question to turn himself in for interrogation”

Try arresting the ****. 

And does that mean he's now being charges with AWOL?

If not why not? 

Whilst I do understand the legalities , some 15 year old girls are different to innocent ones .

A Thai friend of mines Daughter isnt in education , works part time in a massage parlour , drinks, smokes and showed me her first tattoo the other day , and going by the love bites on her neck , she isnt the shy type .

Saw her new I.D card the other day : D.O.B 2002

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Whilst I do understand the legalities , some 15 year old girls are different to innocent ones .

A Thai friend of mines Daughter isnt in education , works part time in a massage parlour , drinks, smokes and showed me her first tattoo the other day , and going by the love bites on her neck , she isnt the shy type .

It's a crime.  Even if a 15 year old female has low moral standards, she is a child.

And men that have sex with children are the lowest of the low.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

18 minutes ago, trogers said:

Seems the manhoods of such men have very serious shortcomings to prey on a girl who can be their granddaughter.

You've just damned half the Farangs in Thailand. Personally, I find below mid-25 a problem, nothing in common, mentally.

Edited by nausea
More info.

45 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Nothing justifies an adult having sex with an underage child.

It's rape.

Edited by Bluespunk

4 hours ago, webfact said:

they bought sex with the victim via application Line or phone with her aunt.

How does this work together?

...all of them would face rape and molestation charges as well as the charge of depriving a minor from her guardian.

14 men... 5 still at large...including a police lieutenant.

I hope the cop gets a far worse punishment than the rest, given his “job”

8 hours ago, webfact said:

as well as the charge of depriving a minor from her guardian.

Whilst I agree with charging these ##cks with everything possible, so increase the amount of gratuitous waiing that will be required (poor poor cynical me), isn’t it actually the aunt who deprived the girl from... what?... her freedom to be sexually exploited?

seemingly the guardian deprived the girl, by selling her! 

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

I read the short article with due diligence and was utterly surprise

not to see the words Farang or Foreigner in the article connected

to the topic, only 9 Thai men, for a change.....

Not a surprise, me thinks.

Most of this kind of reading material is about Thai men.

If it would have been farang, in any of last times' cases, the papers and facebook could have been too small.

Again, it is proof the sex acumen of Thailand was there and will be there before sex tourism.

9 hours ago, scorecard said:

And does that mean he's now being charges with AWOL?

If not why not? 

Did they look in the inactive post complex, could be hiding out there with the rest of the riff raff

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

Sounds like the parents are going for the auspicious 'Parents of the Year's award.

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

Oh here we go. Saw the title and knew you would be in here somewhere trying to deflect attention away from the alleged paedos. 

Just for your benefit, there is no difference between a 15 year old that smokes and isn’t in education and one that doesn’t and is. 

THEY ARE BOTH UNDERAGE. and her not being shy in irrelevant. 

Amazing how quick you are to condemn two homosexual males for taking pics of their bots and want them locked away but your first thought for paedos is to try and deflect attention away onto the underage girl. 

Very odd 

I think there's a difference between being attracted to children/actively going out of your way to sleep with underage girls, and having sex with a quite possibly fully-developed girl that is put on a plate for you, for what could be such simple a reason as there was nothing else being offered at the time.  Some of them said they didn't know how old she was.  Maybe they're telling the truth.  Lots of 15 year olds pass as 18 with a bit of make-up.  For those guys, they're probably just seeing it as another vagina to cum in, Adam Johnson style, rather than actively trying to sleep with a child.  For those who that applies to, it's still criminal, especially if she has been trafficked (or whatever the appropriate term is), but not 'sick' per se.

8 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

I think there's a difference between being attracted to children/actively going out of your way to sleep with underage girls, and having sex with a quite possibly fully-developed girl that is put on a plate for you, for what could be such simple a reason as there was nothing else being offered at the time.  Some of them said they didn't know how old she was.  Maybe they're telling the truth.  Lots of 15 year olds pass as 18 with a bit of make-up.  For those guys, they're probably just seeing it as another vagina to cum in, Adam Johnson style, rather than actively trying to sleep with a child.  For those who that applies to, it's still criminal, especially if she has been trafficked (or whatever the appropriate term is), but not 'sick' per se.

"but not "sick" per se.   NO it is sick, it is criminal  And men that justify their use of underage  girls are the lowest of the low

13 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Try arresting the ****. 

That girl must have been used like some kind of sperm receptacle and who knows how many men were renting her out per week?

Problem is that once girls, especially of such a young age and especially in Thailand, get introduced into the world of prostitution they soon become institutionalised into it and will more likely be into sex work of some kinds for many years to come. It`s rather like being given hard drugs for the first time and then not long before they become addicted and dependent on them. A sad case actually.

Have you ever had sex with an 18 year old girl?  I know I have.  Now take a 15 year old girl and make her look 18 (if she doesn't look it already), don't tell the guy she's 15, then let him have sex with her.  Why is that sick?  The forced prostitution thing is illegal and wrong I agree, but the guy would not be 'sick' in that instance as he would not be acting on any desire to sleep with children.

Too many people are too quick to start shouting paedophile from the rooftops.  Fair enough if it's a prepubescent child, but otherwise, you have no idea what she looks like.

It's an interesting thread these last few posts.

So from what I gather we have men on this thread that think an 18 year old thai girl is fair game?

Maybe if your 25 but most on here are 45++ and should know better surely. What possibble enjoyment can you get from an 18 year old over say a 28 year old?