Prawit caught red-handed? More watch photos emerge

webfact

Product placement is fine if the watches have been 'loaned to him' but if given free to do placement then they are his and that a different ball game. Perhaps he needs the time to get the 'friend ' to confirm in writing they are only on loan, but the stalling is for the fact perhaps they are not willing due to them also becoming a concern. and now frantic pleading to find a fall guy/company willing to do it. I don't know a watch is for telling the time, an expensive watch is showing that you have too much cash and nothing to spend it on! These people just don't know when enough cash is enough, they just can't stop, once a pig gets its nose in the trough, it doesn't know when to stop feeding and walk away, and take a nap!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

Exactly what Adeeos was saying earlier in the thread; these are showpieces and not true functioning watches. I would have great difficulty even reading the time of most of them.

I'm obviously in the wrong class here, I spent something like 16,000 baht (I think) on my working watch and I would hold that against any of the RM watches for performance. Day or night................:thumbsup:

watch-01c.jpg.abf9f4e60c5feec3af6883582074c9b2.jpg

Luminox is a great watch,, As I said,, I have several higher end brands, but also have a vintage Seiko auto that I love as much,, 

He didn't declare any assets greater than 200,000 baht..hard to believe that he doesn't have a car in his own name. I'm sure if you were to visit his house (compound) he probably has a huge car collection...

The HiSo dinosaurs get caught out on a daily basis thanks to social media. Not much wonder the Pretentious HiSo's want to limit Facebook and other social media outlets....  difficult to keep the plebs in the shadows these days.

2 hours ago, Marley01 said:

Can just see the deputy PMs response

”what watches, I’m gonna lay charges”

PMs response

”he doesn’t know anything about watches, stop picking on him

No the PMs answer would be, we doesn’t know anything about anything, stop picking on us

A post containing an intentional aberrant misspelling of Prawit's name has been removed, again. If you don't want your post to be removed, spell people's names correctly. 

Posts containing disallowed references to the PM or the current government will be removed. 

Other off topic posts, posts containing profane language and troll posts have been removed as well as the replies.