krabi versus ko lanta which is better

yogavnture

Salad an is the main town in lanta.

I spent about 3 months on that island over 3 years.

Saladan I always thought was a bit of a dive and if you head to long beach about 2km up the road and you will find a host of established restaurants serving everything from barracuda fish, French bakery, french restaurant, beach restaurants serving great sea food.

In that particular area there is a variety of lodgings ranging from 300-2000 per night. 

Long beach is also a very beautiful beach and had a lot of runners in the AM.

For parties they have have kapaklum bar for all nighters, lanta is/was a low key place but parties can be found. There's massage places there too, on the beach, these are not serving extras and I saw a few bars with massage facilities. Blue oyster bar it may have been called it blue lagoon.

Salad an is good for a bit of market bartering and a very good fish restaurant by an expensive hotel but even that is not in the town.

Railay is nice but needs to be booked it will be jammed and prices will be double that of lanta for on par everything.

Ao nang reminded me of benidorm so we spent ten minutes there and jumped to railay.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 1:44 PM, bleble said:

Yes report me, but it changes nothing to the fact that you know nothing and will never know anything it seems.

There is no bridge from mainland to Koh lanta, there is only a bridge between both Koh lanta islands.

So nothing has changes and anyway beaches couldn't be more ugly than what they are.

dear sir go to google maps their is a bridge over the water now that goes to the town on lanta . saladan i thought was main town on north end of lanta. your information is sketchy. go to another thread please and quit poisoning this thread. go poison another thread. looking at your history on thai visa you have a history of poisoning threads. i hope a  moderator looks at your history here... lets get rid of the bad guys.

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:59 AM, yogavnture said:

i always felt ko lanta had growth possibilities. but im not seeing much development thier since the bridge was completed?

What sort of development? The beaches are probably as developed as they can be without putting in condos.

I hope it doesn't get worse than what is already there.