1. 1. Final Round for POTY, 2017

• Transam
    • Colinneil
    • Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, 55Jay said:

#9 must be avoided at all costs until this is over, lest we never hear the end of it from Mr. Crabby. 

I have to wonder if a fella,  who could even in a drunken state parade like that,  takes pause  when seeing it once he's sober.

Probably not..

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Once heard a rumour that an 8 dotter who was a little right wing poster woke up one morning to find he lost 6 dots overnight! Of course, his wife left him (so did his mia noi) and his job was taken away, and the last I heard he was begging in Prakhanong ....

They gave them back to me under duress.

1 minute ago, watcharacters said:

I have to wonder if a fella,  who could even in a drunken state parade like that,  takes pause  when seeing it once he's sober.

Probably not..

Trans destroys all film evidence when he sobers up .....

Just now, watcharacters said:

DHL or FedEX?

Congrats no matter what.

Worked hard for it ..... will take a break, then go for the eighth with the up and coming "most knowledgeable farming member" which kicks off in March ....

Just now, geronimo said:

Worked hard for it ..... will take a break, then go for the eighth with the up and coming "most knowledgeable farming member" which kicks off in March ....

I was kind of expecting to be handed a manuscript, like receiving an honorary degree ....

8 dotters must submit at least 3 projects per year, that demonstrate giving back to society ..... Trans feeds all the dogs in his Tambon, Nancy helps old ladies across the street (when she's not doing any of the other many things she has to do) and Colin runs a mobility camp ....

Just now, watcharacters said:

DHL or FedEX?

Congrats no matter what.

You don' need no stinkin' dots, holmes. 

What you need is one of these here pins.  Clock is ticking.  Imagine the pride you'll feel walking into 7-11 wearing it, plus you get a 15% discount at the register.

image.png.b55ca764bcd49988ce868a2ad5ce87cc.png

You don' need no stinkin' dots, holmes. 

What you need is one of these here pins.  Clock is ticking.  Imagine the pride you'll feel walking into 7-11 wearing it, plus you get a 15% discount at the register.

image.png.b55ca764bcd49988ce868a2ad5ce87cc.png

Why is it, the only people who say dots are not important, have 7 or 8 themselves?

1 minute ago, geronimo said:

Next year, there is talk of adding a few special rounds ......

All contestants will have to create a 3 minute video file that demonstrates some kind of special ability, which must accompany the entry form and fee.

and their PM function will be disabled during peak posting hours ....

Just now, 55Jay said:
4 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Why is it, the only people who say dots are not important, have 7 or 8 themselves?

Huh!  Warren Buffet said nearly the same thing.

Sorry, that was Jimmy Buffet, not Warren. 

Memory a bit hazy from that time period. :stoner:

Upon reflection, as we near this year's climax, the battle was rather tame when compared to the past two years, and that is likely due to the mods tweaking with things ..... But I think the voters prefer to steer clear of conflict, as most are just too old in the tooth for it. Kidnapping the cat took things over the line two years ago, and looking back, Mr. Bitey did not pay such a high price in vain!

The posts removed stat is extremely low, and throughout the entire race, only 5 dots have been removed (so far)!

Oh and one dot has been awarded ...... :stoner:

56 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Jesus Christ the last time we looked it was 147 pages , now its 151 an counting .. Can you all slow down a bit ..  :shock1:

Yeah, this time of year you can't leave ThaiVisa for more than 30 minutes.  Hubby just caught me chortling and said "what's so funny about working on the Rotary club bulletin?"  I had to fess up that I really was sneaking a look at ThaiVisa and the club bulletin might not get done on time.

You might, for example, be thinking how can a wonderful person like Nancy only have seven, and she spends ALL of her waking hours helping others!

While I'd like to tell you the reason for the missing dot, I think it should come from her.

50 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I drove my friend to Pattaya Memorial Hospital  and they did a cleaning and cursory ear exam for 2500 THB.

Two Scottish friends said the procedure has been banned in the UK..

Thoughts?

Edit for hospital correction.

Post your question in the Health forum for Sheryl to comment.

8 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Post your question in the Health forum for Sheryl to comment.

You are correctamundo..

But in reality it was meant as a joke.

All is good.

Edited by watcharacters