• Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

Hope Mr. Bitey is well .....

Apart from being the centre of Nancy's universe, Mr. Bitey plays a mean hand of bridge and can drink with the best of them.

Actually Mr. Bitey isn't himself.  In August Hubby and I noticed a lump on his back, about 2 cm from his spine.  It grew at an alarming rate.  Within two weeks you could see it when he walked, because the fur over it stood up.  We took him into the vet and she said it needed to come out immediately.  Turned out to be cancer and it had spread to his liver already.  He's on tablets and special diet now and his liver function is improving. Vet says he could be with us for several more years, but to watch carefully for more lumps and to test liver function each month.

So, no more scotch whiskey, rich food or late nights for Mr. Bitey.  As for playing bridge, that's always been his sister's game.  She claims my lap when I'm playing computer bridge with the tablet.  Unlike Mr. Bitey, she doesn't like ThaiVisa because I always do that with the laptop, not the tablet.  My lap should be used by her, not the computer, if I'm sitting down.

Mr. Bitey isn't as active as he once was.  He's only 7 years old, but I guess those are city miles.  He's going grey in the tail and muzzle already.

Mr. Bitey with toy.jpg

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/12/2017 at 12:15 PM, geronimo said:

Rimmer is above God!

As was shown in Red Dwarf, season 1, episode 1 (waiting for god), Lister (or Cloister as he had come to be known by the cat people) was indeed the god of these cat people. 

As Rimmer was Lister’s superior officer, he is indeed above god...

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

It's good to have you back, JT, but how can you possibly be "totally satisfied with this solution" when the 38 voters for Dave2 were not given the same consideration as the measly 30 voters for Craig?  

And even if you accept that injustice, how do you explain the fact that JAG made it to the finals with 6 votes in Poll 2, yet two others who also had 6 votes in Poll 2 didn't?  To refresh your memory, here is a link to the final results of Poll 2:

Preferential treatment with what you said.

Mine is in the Bermuda Triangle-again!  1514066.gif

5 minutes ago, NancyL said:

I can't remember my password.  I don't risk logging off.

Yeah I was going to mention that.

But then you get the security question.. Who was you cousins third Aunt?

Followed by the "are you a human" quiz. "What is six minus six?".  Answer "zero", wrong, you are not human please start again.

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

Actually Mr. Bitey isn't himself.  In August Hubby and I noticed a lump on his back, about 2 cm from his spine.  It grew at an alarming rate.  Within two weeks you could see it when he walked, because the fur over it stood up.  We took him into the vet and she said it needed to come out immediately.  Turned out to be cancer and it had spread to his liver already.  He's on tablets and special diet now and his liver function is improving. Vet says he could be with us for several more years, but to watch carefully for more lumps and to test liver function each month.

So, no more scotch whiskey, rich food or late nights for Mr. Bitey.  As for playing bridge, that's always been his sister's game.  She claims my lap when I'm playing computer bridge with the tablet.  Unlike Mr. Bitey, she doesn't like ThaiVisa because I always do that with the laptop, not the tablet.  My lap should be used by her, not the computer, if I'm sitting down.

Mr. Bitey isn't as active as he once was.  He's only 7 years old, but I guess those are city miles.  He's going grey in the tail and muzzle already.

Mr. Bitey with toy.jpg

Sorry to hear that Nancy. I guess we're  all on borrowed time, except JT, of course, the immortal one!

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

As was shown in Red Dwarf, season 1, episode 1 (waiting for god), Lister (or Cloister as he had come to be known by the cat people) was indeed the god of these cat people. 

As Rimmer was Lister’s superior officer, he is indeed above god...

Must admit mate, not seen you before now on TVF.

Is your username a medical condition or something to do with music?

1 minute ago, grollies said:

5555, 16,000+ posts, 32,000+ likes and I'd not seen you before. Where do you normally post?

Thailand news and world news.

Not much of a one for the banter/general topics I’m afraid. 

POTY is always a laugh though. 

3 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Hey Mr Owl. Not one single word that you quoted me on came off of my keyboard today!!!  The only post I made was #899 all day today.  Please look at your post #907.  Thank you. It's wrong. 

You are correct and I stand corrected :sorry:

em-cry.jpg.a73a755de236102a99eb16ff7b31311b.jpg