• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, transam said:

Absolutely correct, something always happens to my votes at the last minute...In 2015 I went to bed early at the final countdownsad-face.gif.c4c652c4a629a22decc737c8bdc2d390.gif.....

The big shooter isn't the guy with the biggest gun, he's the little guy who just keeps on shooting ......

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I can feel my bits, I just can’t see ‘em .

As Peter Kay would say “ I’ve got a large veranda over the toy shop “ !

A 5-dotter! A rarity these days ......

Edited by geronimo
cold fingers

20 minutes ago, colinneil said:

It is so bloody cold i cannot feel my bits.:cheesy:

Ohh stupid me i cannot feel my bits even on warm days.:cheesy:

Well, do keep track of who is around, we have some sneaky members who might try to feel your bits!

1 hour ago, NancyL said:

Mr. Bitey's days of campaigning for me on ThaiVisa are over, but he does take special delight in terrorizing the Uber drivers during his many trips to and from the vet.  Amazingly, he's as vocal and nasty returning home from the vet as going.  Other pets we've had seem to realized "it's all over" and are calm on return trips. 

Could be worse.  My ex-wife's cat used to poop every time she got in a car.  Following the vet's suggestion, we tried the pillowcase plan, but that didn't stop the poop- or the stench.  Sadly, using a plastic bag instead of a pillowcase would have made a trip to the vet pretty futile...

20 minutes ago, Scott said:

Well, do keep track of who is around, we have some sneaky members who might try to feel your bits!

If anybody was brave enough to feel my bits, theyd get a shock, got a tube and a bag (with liquid in ) attached.:cheesy:

An aspiring future contender, welcome Sir! the world of skullduggery awaits .....

Ironically i did state on another thread, after the Dave2 fiasco, that I wouldn’t vote but you guys are having too much fun that I have reverted my decision and will indeed vote for the worthy nominee !!

Soooooo, it’s up to you guys now to impress me with your achievements/empty promises/wit/general devious polling of votes !!

So far I’m impressed by:

Colin’s strength of character which I’m sure is helpful to others in a similar situation.
Tran’s knowledge of “rides” and good music, his restraint in not subjecting us to his singing “ abilities “ ( just yet )
Dark sides ability to accrue likes at an astonishing rate.
Baboon’s one liners and humour has made me laugh so much on this thread.
JAG’s ability to fly under the radar !!

Keep it up.

p.s. I accept PayPal, travelers cheque’s and Transferwise .

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

If anybody was brave enough to feel my bits, theyd get a shock, got a tube and a bag (with liquid in ) attached.:cheesy:

Ahh, those extra-wide catheters. Never for an instant does it escape your attention that you have it in. The happiest week of my life, NOT...

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Ironically i did state on another thread, after the Dave2 fiasco, that I wouldn’t vote but you guys are having too much fun that I have reverted my decision and will indeed vote for the worthy nominee !!

Soooooo, it’s up to you guys now to impress me with your achievements/empty promises/wit/general devious polling of votes !!

So far I’m impressed by:

Colin’s strength of character which I’m sure is helpful to others in a similar situation.
Tran’s knowledge of “rides” and good music, his restraint in not subjecting us to his singing “ abilities “ ( just yet )

Keep it up.

Not from me you don't. Whatever flatter than flat broke is, I'm it...

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

So far I’m impressed by:

Keep it up.

Darksidedog could well turn into a dark horse!

7 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

So far I’m impressed by:

Keep it up.

Sorry mai mee tang.:cheesy:

Pop round and i will bake you a cake.

,  Wife ate some, gone to work this morning, no belly ache, so it must have been ok.

18 hours ago, NancyL said:

I can't remember my password.  I don't risk logging off.

Dementia? 

Hope you have a good Xmas and NY with hubby and Mr Bitey.

Opal will be in Chiang Mai over this period but I have to remain in NZ looking after “Mystery” (and work commitments).

Another cat picture snuck into the thread!

97F5E467-BA6A-4D0A-884F-8A3B00EA080F.thumb.jpeg.e838f12e8072bc3ac2a5f3dfe25a9b8e.jpeg