• Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, NancyL said:

Sheryl, I thought we resolved all this back in 2014 when I first posted that photo.  That definitely isn't Scully, a female.  It's a male, or rather used to be.  You're welcome to come to Chiang Mai and inspect the private bits yourself.  And Mr. Bitey will be happy to see you, too.  He always likes visitors.

You are in Thailand....being male or female is somewhat interchangeable.   I hope you didn't give that cat a sex change, unless of course, he/she was trapped in the wrong body!

9 hours ago, geronimo said:

You are one short of a full quota, and I'd make enquiries with those above regarding what happened to the eighth dot. There is a form to fill in for lost or missing dots, Scott would know about that .....

I may be a little dotty, but I am not the keeper of the dots.   It was the Mod, Rimmer, who posted the explanation and it was the first I had heard about the dots.   Perhaps in the future, we should have a rule that you must have so many dots to be in the POTY!

21 minutes ago, Scott said:

I may be a little dotty, but I am not the keeper of the dots.   It was the Mod, Rimmer, who posted the explanation and it was the first I had heard about the dots.   Perhaps in the future, we should have a rule that you must have so many dots to be in the POTY!

Leopards are easily spotted

Just fill in the rings and they’re dotted

Milligan

21 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Or whisked to the Cambodian border in a multi car convoy under the cover of darkness with a new passport made available on the other side .. :shock1:

Or just whisked to the Cambodian border in an unmarked convoy under cover of darkness

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Could only a modest humble winner  accept such a low key exit .? 

He might not have a choice.  I’m not trying to threaten anyone, I’m just saying there’s room for a wheelchair in the boot of a black sedan, Even a Proton Saga

Edited by StreetCowboy

3 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

He might not have a choice.  I’m not trying to threaten anyone, I’m just saying there’s room for a wheelchair in the boot of a black sedan, Even a Proton Saga

Proton Saga .! Oh my .. Cannot a Camry with side blinds be made available if this is the scenario to be played out .. 

Some of our contenders have been sadly quiet.   I see that JAG was actually posting substantive content in the forum.   Baboon?   Perhaps with all the activity at the UN he is otherwise occupied.   DSD?   What is he up to.  

We will need to form a security detail for all the contenders....I'll check the list of those who have been banned for stalking and see if we can come up with some candidates.  

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

Some of our contenders have been sadly quiet.   I see that JAG was actually posting substantive content in the forum.   Baboon?   Perhaps with all the activity at the UN he is otherwise occupied.   DSD?   What is he up to.  

We will need to form a security detail for all the contenders....I'll check the list of those who have been banned for stalking and see if we can come up with some candidates.  

Quite .. We were beginning to wonder if some of the runners were just trying to be discreet in their avoidance of victory .. Voters need choice .. 

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Well Mrs.Trans and I have just got back from a quiet beer by the lake, the weather has cheered up a bit as you can see by her expression.....:smile:

nap11.jpg.20183f4460bea627739d80dafa15daa3.jpg

9 hours ago, transam said:

<snip>.....VOTE TRANS.....You know it makes sense...

I already voted for Colinneil 'cause he's got Moxie (reference to The Sting 1973)

Besides I've already decide that, if Trans wins, we ain't gonna get to hear him sing and, if Trans loses, we ain't gonna get to hear him sing emoticon(s) or not.

sd0332-hes-got-moxie-refrigerator-fridge-magnet-soda-pop-cola-classic-baseball-ad-l21.jpg?v1

Edited by JLCrab

6 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

I already voted for Colinneil 'cause he's got Moxie (reference to The Sting 1973)

Besides I've already decide that, if Trans wins, we ain't gonna get to hear him sing and, if Trans loses, we ain't gonna get to hear him sing emoticon(s) or not.

sd0332-hes-got-moxie-refrigerator-fridge-magnet-soda-pop-cola-classic-baseball-ad-l21.jpg?v1

I'm torn. I'm sure most people like me are sick of the constant videos, emoticons and threats of spontaneous singing. Should we get that whole mess out of the way this year or have to suffer under that cloud for who knows how long?