• Baboon
    • Darksidedog
    • JAG

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my spies tell me the Trans abode is literally buzzing ... vehicles coming and going, several pig trucks were noted going in the rear entrance, and Ever Ready sent a whole truck load of microphone batteries ......

Edited by geronimo

3 minutes ago, torrzent said:

Will there be a recount or independent audit by a major accounting firm in case someone has hacked in a tampered with the voting apparatus. Would hate to see a repeat of Miss Universe debacle.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/21/steve-harvey-miss-universe-winner-error-colombia-phillipines

Yea what happened there will be like a bun fight compared to the post POTY ceremony rucking ..

( christona bike there's 14+ notifications waiting .. No wait no 15 .. Is that you Geronimo .? Again )

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

another stat just in,

If Colin and DSD votes were combined, they would equal the current leader's score ......

Are coalitions permissible .? if Col' & Dsdawg can combine and then get Babs on board it'll be a 3 way landslide .. I'm sure some sort of arrangement can be arrived at that let's 'em each wear the crown on a weekly , monthly basis and triple lock trust funds to handle any expected royalties etc .. 

18 minutes ago, transam said:

And live concerts........

What live concerts?

BTW from Sir Alfred Hitchcock's last movie Family Plot there is a line:

This Shoebridge fellow's gone to a lot of trouble
not to be found. Now you got no idea what kind
of trouble you could get into.

To which I say:

This Trans fellow's gone to a lot of trouble
not to be heard. Now you got no idea what kind
of trouble you could get into

Edited by JLCrab

If my information ( from Khun P.s office) is true, Trans is having cruel problems with the Dollynator of his PC and the Smileys have already destroyed the funbox in his cartoon CPU. ( Crippled Pixel Utility). He's already attached a parachute to his monitor to make the freefall a bit smoother. 

Unknown sources told me that his double "Dolly" is currently doing the texting. I hope that he'll survive the marathon. Through all the publicity of this forum, Toon has already contacted Trans, and the next marathon from Ubon Ratchathani to Warin Chamrap will be held short after the winner party of POTY. 

Toon Bodyslam, or Artiwara Kongmalai is more than happy to run the unbelievable 2.8 km marathon with Trans to raise some beer cash for cashless foreigners in Sisaket who can't afford it to get drunk. Hallelujah! 

6 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

What live concerts?

BTW from Sir Alfred Hitchcock's last movie Family Plot there is a line:

This Shoebridge fellow's gone to a lot of trouble
not to be found. Now you got no idea what kind
of trouble you could get into.

To which I say:

This Trans fellow's gone to a lot of trouble
not to be heard. Now you got no idea what kind
of trouble you could get into

6 hours ago, geronimo said:

As commentator, I'm at a bit of a loss this year, normally I'd have trouble keeping up with the place changing, not to mention the dirt slinging campaigns, yet this year has slowly dribbled into existence and is about as exciting as watching grass grow .....

I can send a picture of one of my brother's lawnmowers, if that would help