Phuket girl, 17, shot dead in motorbike attack

rooster59

Phuket girl, 17, shot dead in motorbike attack 

Eakkapop Thongtub

1514008514_1-org.jpg

Raomut Tumwong, 17, survived the shooting attack. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: A 17-year old girl has died and her boyfriend, also 17, remains injured after an unknown assailant shot them while they were riding their motorbike in Thalang, central Phuket, late last night (Dec 22).

Panilada Kongkapan was shot under the chin and her boyfriend Raomut Tumwong was shot in the neck at about 11:30pm while they were riding in Soi Ban Tao Satarana Pai in Baan Pa Krong Cheep, Tambon Thepkrasattri, Thalang, reported police.

Kusoldharm Rescue workers rushed to the scene and transported the couple to Thalang Hospital.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-girl-17-shot-dead-in-motorbike-attack-65256.php#fC3rI8HUUEjC9KQU.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-12-23

Just now, jenny2017 said:

There's so much hate between the kids that it's already scary. 

They just copy what they see around them. Nobody respects the law or pays attention to others, and as soon as you feel cranked because someone beeps his horn at you you go ballistic.

It promises to be nice in Thailand in the future.

2 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

Your concerned about every thai death on the streets.. Nonsense your concerned it's a thai girl

You could care less about the somchais

Staggering hypocrisy even by TV standards

No, the edge you seem to have on people knowing what they care about or not. That is staggering BS, that you have no possibility to know.

I do not call them somchais, just because that´s a generalisation done by people that have a lack of knowledge.

Why would it be different if a man or a girl get shot in the streets? That was a naive comment even comming from you.

45 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Sorry, but killings occur in almost all Asian countries, not wanting to mention the States now. 

Everywhere in the world but on a Thai forum we are talking about Thailand.  People grow up influenced by what they see around them, what they watch on television and in the cinema and what their parents teach them.  It's a combination of things and a lack of justice that leaves Thailand where it is today.

6 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

They just copy what they see around them. Nobody respects the law or pays attention to others, and as soon as you feel cranked because someone beeps his horn at you you go ballistic.

It promises to be nice in Thailand in the future.

You don't see it the news......but this shit is happening everywhere....everywhere.....and all over the western world as well.

59 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Everywhere in the world but on a Thai forum we are talking about Thailand.  People grow up influenced by what they see around them, what they watch on television and in the cinema and what their parents teach them.  It's a combination of things and a lack of justice that leaves Thailand where it is today.

The forum is irrelevant.

I feel sorry for the people who proudly proclaim that they  have been here 15, 20 or 30 years or more as though that is some badge of honour or a snide attack on those whom they call 'newbies'.

They have no idea what is going on 'back 'ome" and it is a lot worse than what we see in Thailand in my humble opinion, with a lot of it going unreported.

12 hours ago, tryasimight said:

The forum is irrelevant.

I feel sorry for the people who proudly proclaim that they  have been here 15, 20 or 30 years or more as though that is some badge of honour or a snide attack on those whom they call 'newbies'.

They have no idea what is going on 'back 'ome" and it is a lot worse than what we see in Thailand in my humble opinion, with a lot of it going unreported.

not worth getting into arguments. so i'll put it simply. many people know what is going on back home and are not slating thailand in anyway. they are giving opinions on the place they live in a section of the forum which is about thailand. saying, "it happens everywhere" on every thread and then basically attacking and generalizing the views of forum members seems a little immature to me. as does your comment yesterday after the same "it happens everywhere". then "i've deleted this comment, better off sorting it out in a boxing ring" grow up mate. Merry Xmas

Edited by Happy enough

18 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

There is not a gun ban (nor an 'almost' ban) in Thailand, anyone who meets the conditions can buy a gun from the many gunshops.

But these teenagers don't meet the 'strict' conditions so often they make their own pen guns or 'borrow' their parent's gun. There are plenty guns in Phuket - legal and illegal.