Trump says U.S. has gotten 'nothing' from Pakistan aid

webfact

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

I guess you didn’t read all the posts before quoting me...however

it still acts as warning to those contemplating drinking and tweeting.

The fact he may have been sober makes his tweet all the worse. 

Why because he plays the media like a fiddle

19 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

me to in my own way but that is also a belief

No it's not. You can't equate believing in an  imaginary freiend to NOT believing in an imaginary friend. Anyway, this is off topic.

Edited by KarenBravo

Trump is no more qualified (by knowledge, wisdom, temperament) to deal with int'l issues than he is dealing with tax or health issues.  He knows how to get loans. He knows how to plead the 5th in court (he did so 99 times in one court appearance).     

A few months ago, Trump was lavishing praise on Pakistanis and their leaders.  Now the opposite.  He's like a 9 year old bratty schoolgirl who changes her focus like a glue sniffing canary . 

Everything / every person in Trump world is either excellent or horrible - and that changes like a flag flipping on a pole in a tempest.

"You can turn, off and on, more times, than a flashing neon light"

- Jagger-Richards 

Edited by boomerangutang

12 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

For maybe the first time, I actually agree with the Giant Cheeto.

For the Pakistani government not to have known that Osama Bin Laden was living in the city of Abbottabad for years is inconceivable.

Greatest betrayal ever by Pakistan. They bit the hand, so they won't get fed. Good.

If only things were that simple and straightforward but they aren't.  The situation in Pakistan is very complex with a hotbed of corruption on all sides. Emsters post makes a lot of sense and because Pakistan is nuclear, the balance of power there is everything.  A complete dunderhead like Trump will never understand that which is what makes him such a liability.

44 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It is quite interesting to see how much made in the USA military equipment the Pakistani military has bought over the years with aid money from the USA.

The United States will deliver nine Bell AH-1Z Viper twin-engine attack helicopters to Pakistan in 2018.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/02/pakistan-to-receive-us-attack-helicopters-in-2017/

18 hours ago, Coconutman said:

Why because he plays the media like a fiddle

9 hours ago, billd766 said:

It is quite interesting to see how much made in the USA military equipment the Pakistani military has bought over the years with aid money from the USA.

True.  'Foreign Aid' serves several purposes:

>>>  funnels large amounts of money into top brass' and top politicians' bank accounts

>>>  is nearly always coupled with promises by foreign gov't to buy US military hardware

US foreign aid are largely %-free loan to the foreign countries' leaders. The leaders put 50 to 60% in their pockets, and send the rest on Raytheon, Rockwell, and other US weapons makers.  The weapons are partially for military, and partly to protect the leaders from overthrow.

It's similar to the DEA (drug enforcement) where the US gov't shovels billions of dollars to foreign leaders in order to criminalize all recreational drugs other than alcohol - in order to prop up the alcohol industry's control (and other nefarious reasons). 

19 hours ago, Coconutman said:

Why because he (dufus Trump) plays the media like a fiddle

Wrong.  It's more like Trump shows up as a self-described fiddler to audition for the Washington philharmonic orchestra - and brings a fiddle made out of wet cardboard.  Trump couldn't play 'my dog has fleas' on a ukulele tuned by a musician.

1 hour ago, boomerangutang said:

Wrong.  It's more like Trump shows up as a self-described fiddler to audition for the Washington philharmonic orchestra - and brings a fiddle made out of wet cardboard.  Trump couldn't play 'my dog has fleas' on a ukulele tuned by a musician.

Hahaha. I just love it all the liberals have their panties in a bunch.... enjoy

On 1/2/2018 at 7:38 AM, Bluespunk said:

I’d say trump’s tweet was a warning to us all on the dangers of drinking and then tweeting while under the influence. 

Are you suggesting that PT consumes alcohol? 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:52 AM, Get Real said:

Trump is a very confused man. Pakistan give nothing back??? No that is what to expect from a third world country. They have nothing to give.
I guess that man don´t even know the meaning of the word aid. To me it´s the same as help, which in this case means a country in need.

I also guess, that if he looked a little bit closer to his own country´s financial situation. He would soon find out that he stand on the brink to enter the third world. :cheesy:

They can afford to process nuclear weapons.Than they should be able to take care of their own.How many refugees have they taken in? Why does Pakistan harbor terrorist?

Last I checked the stock market and my 401 k have both been doing very well! No complaints financially . He's bringing back jobs and repatriating companies from the globe.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/20/world/australia/refugees-turnbull-trump.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

34 minutes ago, Get Real said:

How can I know that? 
Anyway, I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied on the financial level.

You say, How can I know that ,google is a wonderful source of info.PT has a strong desire not to contribute to certain countries that harbor terrorist . They have not done enough in their support  to help against the Afghanistan  situation  .

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/12/pakistan-stalemate-persists-mattis-visit-171205082802003.html

Edited by riclag