Thai police to urge Interpol to help track down Ms Yingluck

rooster59

4 hours ago, Srikcir said:

What the latest status of Thailand issuing any notices to Interpol regarding Yingluck?

Last I saw was October 2017 when Interpol agreed to issue a Blue Notice for its 192 member countries, including the United Kingdom, to locate Ms Yingluck. But in order to issue the Blue Notice, Interpol has asked for more information and documents from the RTP. A Red Notice has not been issued for her arrest.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/interpol-asks-information-issuing-blue-notice-yingluck/

With either Notice Interpol does not employ a police force that executes arrest warrants or hunts down fugitives. https://www.forbes.com/sites/insider/2015/07/23/interpol-how-to-catch-a-thief-international-style/#4eb9b0b754eb

Without Notices Interpol will unlikely cooperate to any degree that is within their authority.

Prayut needs to either order the Thai Embassy in UK or a private investigator to search for Yingluck. "Urging" Interpol to action is meaningless. And maybe that's deliberate.

The chief Honcho in the Thai Embassy in London is a Red Shirt ensconced in his present position by Yinglok's big brother, so i can't see him putting himself out too much to track down a leading red shirt icon such as Yinglok!

19 minutes ago, maxcorrigan said:

The chief Honcho in the Thai Embassy in London is a Red Shirt ensconced in his present position by Yinglok's big brother, so i can't see him putting himself out too much to track down a leading red shirt icon such as Yinglok!

Max my last bit of info suggested it was a woman not a guy, I think it changed in 2016.

Google up the embassy and this is what you get

Royal Thai Embassy, London

www.thaiembassyuk.org.uk/

ENTER ROYAL THAI EMBASSY WEBSITE.

Thats what came up 1 minute ago

This site may be hacked Google always gets it right. we all know the country is

In the meanwhile, the powers-that-be hope Yingluck will create a diversion from Prawit's obsession with showing off his timepieces; and possibly from the public's questioning of their competence - or lack, thereof - in the far more important objective of actually bringing the Red Bull runaway to justice. 

14 hours ago, Blue bruce said:

Why does not the government put such effort in pursuing the BOSS and the ABBOTT. Who 1 killed a policeman and the other who embezzled millions

Cash under the table and in brief cases 555