Yingluck Watchers See Conspiracy In London Photos

snoop1130

Yingluck Watchers See Conspiracy In London Photos

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

yingluck.london-696x526.jpg

A portion of an unsourced image purportedly showing former Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra in London recently has been circulating online.

BANGKOK — What appeared to be candid photos of fugitive former premiere Yingluck Shinawatra in London were – to her partisan supporters and detractors – deliberately spread to test the waters of public opinion.

That was the take Monday, several days after a third photo emerged which clearly shows 50-year-old Yingluck posing with a fan on a wintry day, the Union Jack flapping in the background.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/01/08/yingluck-watchers-see-conspiracy-london-photos/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-1-8

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

" Yingluck is clutching a Hermes Porosus bag in rose-colored crocodile skin. Online listings indicate the bag costs over 2 million baht."

I am so glad she was able to find that color. She must be so happy. I mean could you imagine trying to find that color in Bangkok? They never have a large selection of anything here in Thailand. :cheesy:

And that is why she needed to get out of this third world back water.

yingluck.jpg

Edited by NCC1701A

The photographer made sure the traffic lights were green, indicating it's all "go" for Yingluck. :smile:

Lovely to see "the people's champion" has managed to get a bag that matches the color of her Burberry wellies (exclusive from Paris) that she wore during the floods of 2011. Style is so important.

21 minutes ago, jaiyen said:

Is there any proof as to when the photo near Harrods was taken  ?

Maybe: the trees on the right at the back of the picture are sycamore trees, they are outside Pret. Sycamore drop their leaves in the winter but never completely defoliate before new leaves start to grow in the Spring -  "sycamore trees are notorious for dropping their leaves all winter long and are not fully void ofleaves until the new leaves emerge the following spring". Close examination of the photo suggests it was indeed taken in the  winter time.

13 hours ago, Tilacme said:

Thats not uk, those steps would never pass elf un safety

Sorry you are wrong, that photo was definitely taken in the UK.

Look at the disabled ramp at the crossing, that is the correct type for UK cities.

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Sorry you are wrong, that photo was definitely taken in the UK.

Look at the disabled ramp at the crossing, that is the correct type for UK cities.

And traffic on the left, unless of course, the photo was flipped.

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Possibly a one way street.

It's Brompton Road, outside Harrods, that's definitely not a one-way street - look at the picture carefully, anyone who has ever been to Harrods can see what street that is.

Edited by simoh1490

14 hours ago, watcharacters said:

Any place flying a Union Jack is London?    Come on!

Any place where they drive on the left, having London Transport busstops, flying Union Jack's, yes, probably with a high degree of certainty, London.

14 hours ago, simoh1490 said:

You don't recognise Harrods store front!

Regardless, her handbag cost 2 million baht, jeeze!

Definitely London from the street furniture including London Transport sign, BT phone box, traffic lights etc. It certainly looks like Harrods. 

But could be taken in the past as she has visited a lot. 

1 hour ago, jaiyen said:

Is there any proof as to when the photo near Harrods was taken  ?

It was taken at some time during the Harrods sale, which started on Boxing Day.

The lettering on the window "There is only one sale" reveals that.

I would be happy to put money on it being the 2017/18 sale.

Perhaps the handbag didn't cost quite so much after all?

Edited by Enoon

44 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

It's Brompton Road, outside Harrods, that's definitely not a one-way street - look at the picture carefully, anyone who has ever been to Harrods can see what street that is.

Never been to Harrods,but i was referring to the poster who suggested the photo had been flipped.

I knew it w3as in the UK because of the crossing slabs, UK made by Marshalls of Leeds.

Edited by colinneil

54 minutes ago, simoh1490 said:

I categorically assure anyone that it is indeed Harrods.

I have passed it, traveling up and down the Brompton Road, many times in a "previous life".

Edited by Enoon

2 hours ago, steven100 said:
Image result for Yingluck joke pics
Khun Yingluck ....   why do we need a plane if we're only going to the hospital    !!   

You've been duped again Steven buddy. The caption reads:

"Khun Prawit, as we're only a small group why do we need a jumbo jet for that meeting in Hawaii?"

"Shut up, I need it for my watch collection!"

PS. Is this the plane you will be taking out of Thailand if/when the Shins are back in power?

Well let's hope that this put's JAG and a few others minds at rest. Maybe she hasn't become the first "disappeared former PM after all.

Nice to see she can still scrape enough together to carry a 2 million ThB handbag around. That mushroom farming must pay well 555!