My New Hairdo

Jet Gorgon

yes its extremely exciting and erotic miss gorgon. :D

i havn't been this excited sinse the last time i got run over by a ten ton truck. :D

its sort of affects me, not in a sexual way but in a funny sort of way. :D

but cricky's mate,

cant you do something with the <deleted> choppers. :o:D

yes its extremely exciting and erotic miss gorgon. :D

i havn't been this excited sinse the last time i got run over by a ten ton truck. :bah:

its sort of affects me, not in a sexual way but in a funny sort of way. :D

but cricky's mate,

cant you do something with the <deleted> choppers. :o:D

Thank you, Terence. I did ask for an exotic erotica look that would appeal to CBers with turkey ball fringes and a gun rack in the cab.

I had the same dentist as the marathon man, so am looking for a replacement. And more dosh. Mebbe I could photoshop something in if they really gnaw away at your sensitive aesthetic preferences. :D

Booootiful Miss Gargoyle .... reminds me of one of Terrys 'girls' down Soi Rambuttri which is probably why he's getting so hot and bothered :o

How many mice a day do you need to condition the said hairdo ... ?

They've gone vegetarian, I'm afraid. They only eat Californian non-smoking vegans that have just had colonic irrigation. It's a real pain shipping in stock.

yes its extremely exciting and erotic miss gorgon.

i havn't been this excited sinse the last time i got run over by a ten ton truck.

its sort of affects me, not in a sexual way but in a funny sort of way.

but cricky's mate,

cant you do something with the <deleted> choppers.

Thank you, Terence. I did ask for an exotic erotica look that would appeal to CBers with turkey ball fringes and a gun rack in the cab.

I had the same dentist as the marathon man, so am looking for a replacement. And more dosh. Mebbe I could photoshop something in if they really gnaw away at your sensitive aesthetic preferences.

thanks miss gorgon,

ive just got to let you in on a little secret mate. :D

if you are ever thinking of pulling on a job as a katoey, well you can forget all about it, as you'll make no <deleted> baht at all running around with a head full of mice and a gob with 600 teeth in it. :D

cricky's mate,

if i seen you walking down rambuttri st looking like that, id be that scared, id drop a big darkie in my undies :D

anway, off you go to the hairdresser, get your money back and then bolt down to the bloody dentist and get those fangs fixed. :D

aint that right dave?

yes it is terry.

thanks for that dave .

cheers miss jet, and you be very careful what bleeding hair dresser you go to. :o

yes its extremely exciting and erotic miss gorgon.

i havn't been this excited sinse the last time i got run over by a ten ton truck.

its sort of affects me, not in a sexual way but in a funny sort of way.

but cricky's mate,

cant you do something with the <deleted> choppers.

I had the same dentist as the marathon man, so am looking for a replacement. And more dosh. Mebbe I could photoshop something in if they really gnaw away at your sensitive aesthetic preferences.

thanks miss gorgon,

ive just got to let you in on a little secret mate. :D

if you are ever thinking of pulling on a job as a katoey, well you can forget all about it, as you'll make no <deleted> baht at all running around with a head full of mice and a gob with 600 teeth in it. :D

cricky's mate,

if i seen you walking down rambuttri st looking like that, id be that scared, id drop a big darkie in my undies :D

anway, off you go to the hairdresser, get your money back and then bolt down to the bloody dentist and get those fangs fixed. :D

aint that right dave?

yes it is terry.

thanks for that dave .

cheers miss jet, and you be very careful what bleeding hair dresser you go to. :o

That's right Larry ... and don't look in the mirror as you'll give yourself a nasty shock before you become rather 'solid' ... never forget Perseus or Ulysses or Socrates, you know, the one with the shiny shield.

There you go Larry. that's told her. :bah:

Thank you for your comments, Terence.

So, um, are you on the phone with Dave as you blog?

It's not like I'm Miss Divine, now. And I am not a katoey, but I bet my butt is a lovelier shape, my hands are more beautiful and I do not have an apple in my adam.

I do not have mice on my head.

At least I am clean of vermin and smell like Annick Goutal's "Haadrian" naturally (must be the after-aroma of those vegans my head tresses are eating).

Sniff.

Thank you for your comments, Terence.

So, um, are you on the phone with Dave as you blog?

It's not like I'm Miss Divine, now. And I am not a katoey, but I bet my butt is a lovelier shape, my hands are more beautiful and I do not have an apple in my adam.

I do not have mice on my head.

At least I am clean of vermin and smell like Annick Goutal's "Haadrian" naturally (must be the after-aroma of those vegans my head tresses are eating).

Sniff.

ok larry,

look, im going to be deadly serious for once because you most probly think that larry and i are just a couple of jokers. :D

i think your new hair do is absolutly drop dead frigging gorgeous and should be preserved for ever in the bangkok museum for every frigging punter in los to look at.

its bloody stupendous my learned friend. :o

anyway larry,

keep up the good work. :D

from your aussie punting cobber,

larry :D

They've gone vegetarian, I'm afraid. They only eat Californian non-smoking vegans that have just had colonic irrigation. It's a real pain shipping in stock.

No problem

Just go to Terry's second favourite place, Kao San Rd. Plenty of food there for the 'do. Lots of variation on the vegan to choose from.