German tourist reports theft in his "unterhose" after swim on Pattaya beach!

rooster59

german.JPG
Image: Daily News

An old German tourist arrived at Pattaya police station to report a theft clad only in his one piece.

Faing Em Sahai, 77, had been swimming and returned to find all his possessions gone. Missing were a watch,  phone, cash and the rest of his clothes he had deposit in a bag while he took a dip.

Speaking through an interpreter he said: "It's a good thing I still have my undies - otherwise I'd really be up scheisse creek".

Worse news followed - the CCTV was not working.

Fortunately a witness saw the thief - the field of suspects was thus narrowed down to a Thai man aged about 30.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-13

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like another tough weekend and OT for the TAT spin doctors to come up with news articles like: “The honest cabby of the month” etc.

Police hunt military guard at Prawit's house after abduction and extortion of Indian at gunpoint

"I swear - my hand had a life of its own" - lady boy thief tells Pattaya cops after Iranian phone theft

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

CCTV was not working.

the field of suspects was thus narrowed down to a Thai man aged about 30.

Quality !!.

But only a few days ago some "big-knob" said tourists would have far more protection. 

More "hot-air" nonsense. 

So, why was the CCTV not working ? 

3 hours ago, balo said:

Bye bye wallet . The German must have been living in the past , back in the 70's when he probably visited for the first time it was a lot safer.  

With all due respect, the gentleman involved was grossly negligent. Even in Germany one would not leave his bag containing cloths, a watch, money etc. lying around in, when going for a short swim. In all probability, such bag would have disappeared in Germany as well, as im most other countries. I do hope that he is insured with a very generous insurer....

4 hours ago, balo said:

Bye bye wallet . The German must have been living in the past , back in the 70's when he probably visited for the first time it was a lot safer.  

Judging by his name he must be originally from one of the countries where thieves have their hand chopped off, so maybe he thought that the whole world would be safe. What a rude awakening!

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Agreed. He's in pretty good shape for 77.

I also agree, much better shape than the majority of senior expats with beer bellies walking around Pattaya Beach. Just goes to show even at advanced age if you can eat sensibly and exercise you can look and feel good if no major health problems prevent you from working out.

I also agree, much better shape than the majority of senior expats with beer bellies walking around Pattaya Beach. Just goes to show even at advanced age if you can eat sensibly and exercise you can look and feel good if no major health problems prevent you from working out.

And it's never too late to change your old habits. Stop drinking beer every night, walk a few miles , eat more salad and less fatty food,. You'll be surprised how your body will change over a few years.

47 minutes ago, visacrack said:

A german called - Faing Em Sahai? Maybe a multcult german.

With a name like this, you would think him coming from Belgium...

Anyway, no one seems to have noticed the true miracle here...the guy survived swimming at Pattaya Beach, where most fish can't!

23 minutes ago, balo said:

And it's never too late to change your old habits. Stop drinking beer every night, walk a few miles , eat more salad and less fatty food,. You'll be surprised how your body will change over a few years.

Also collecting exotic bacterias in Pattaya Beach's waters may help keeping courageous (suicidal?) swimmers skinny, that is until only the bones are left...

Edited by Brunolem