German tourist reports theft in his "unterhose" after swim on Pattaya beach!

rooster59

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Just what I was thinking mauGR1 , I am a mere 70 but I won't look that fit at 77 as I don't now.

You can, I got lazy ,fat  2 1/2  years ago and had a heart attack. Got back to exercising and changed diet ; a little more veggies and fruits but still have a hamburger, cheese  , carbs sometimes just not every day. Got rid of the belly and hope to have a 6 pak within 6 months ---just have to take baby steps don't think change occurs overnight. Didn't take 6 months to get obese won't get thin in 6 either.

2 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

Just what I was thinking mauGR1 , I am a mere 70 but I won't look that fit at 77 as I don't now.

I was not thinking just about his physical shape, but also about his sense of humour.

The rest of this story is, he was too cheap charlie to rent a relatively safe beach chair that is supervised.  Had he done that, he would still have his watch, wallet, clothes and Money.  Like them or not, I have never been ripped off using a beach chair operator, they keep an eye out on your stuff.  :coffee1:

I once told a lady on Ao Nang beach, before they destroyed it and drove the monkeys away, not to go swimming and leave her bag etc. as the monkeys were watching. She ignored me. The monkeys came. When she came out of the water she looked at me ... as if she suspected I stole her bag !!!... 

2 hours ago, visacrack said:

A german called - Faing Em Sahai? Maybe a multcult german.

Probably from Middle-Eastern Germany. :smile: 

Perhaps a war refugee from Syria, partying away German dole money? :ph34r:

Germany has traditionally (starting in the 1960s) had a large Turkish population, but, until 2015 at least, not an Arab one. That's what the French would say: "They've got the Turks, we've got the Maghreb trouble-makers..." - Look who's better off now!

13 hours ago, Darcula said:

That's not news.

.... BUT rather a norm that the CCTV's is out of order especially when a insider of the premises has been in action - With other words a good hint and a startpoint for the investigators....;)

Edited by ttrd

19 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Hats off to the gentleman, he looks in good shape at 77.

I hope he gets some help from the authorities, and his belongings back soon.

Agreed, is it my eyes playing up as I am getting older as my mind does, or is that a watch he is wearing on his left hand.

Hate for this to be another insurance claim, just saying, as the Thai's have been getting a lot of crap of late, for no wrong doing with a few farangs trying to put in a few false insurance claims, and this guy is 77, could have swam and been taken a little a drift to the left or the right of where he was staying and with him being a little older might have also mistaken the spot where he was staying on the beach to add to any possible false insurance claim ?

14 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

According to this website the name is most prevalent in India ... http://forebears.io/surnames/sahai

Only 1recorded Sahai in Germany, and 2 in Thailand.

(I don't make any claims about the accuracy of this information)

hahahahha, of course I was joking. It's not at all a German name. But they have so many migrants that you could hardly know

Have to say. If the German man want to swim at the beach. why he not put his thins in his hotel room?

When finish he can always get back to his hotel and get his things.

The other way he asked for please take my things when i´m out for the swim.