How did you find long term love in Thailand?

music065

I met mine in Oz studying her masters degree at uni. She’s probably the most balanced, worldly Thai girl I’ve met. Very lucky to find her. None of the major issues I’ve found in local Thai girls.

obviously of no help to your situation directly but maybe spread your net a bit wider and you may catch the right fish 

• Like 2

It took me 7 years and a marriage and divorce, met close to 100 women. I met her on a website, then in person, I knew  after our first meeting she  was a keeper. She also told me no sex on our first date. It has been 2 years now and we will marry soon. She was a factory worker and I was a teacher for 7 years and retired at 65. I was concerned due to a large age difference, but have no regrets.

• Like 1

Many Ferang meet ladies in Bars etc, it's not my cup of tea to purchase a lady, but sometimes (like 1 in 100 relationships or something silly) it works out really well!

Many Thai ladies go to Ferang pubs and clubs looking to meet mr right the Ferang, it is another possible avenue of exploration, although you'll have to get the lady to leave the nightlife (this can lead to marriage in like 1 in 50 times or something similar) !

Quite a few Thai ladies who are married or with Ferangs offer out friends and relatives  (this can work out like 1 in 25 times or something similar)

about 250,000 ladies go online and use sites like Thai friendly and Thai cupid to meet ferangs (and this can work out about 1 in 12 times for marriage or long term relationships)

All estimates of success above are completely made up, I have no idea what the true figures are, it's any ones guess! 

1 minute ago, Colabamumbai said:

It took me 7 years and a marriage and divorce, met close to 100 women. I met her on a website, then in person, I knew  after our first meeting she  was a keeper. She also told me no sex on our first date. It has been 2 years now and we will marry soon. She was a factory worker and I was a teacher for 7 years and retired at 65. I was concerned due to a large age difference, but have no regrets.

She mentioned sex before you met.....5150.gif.6135efd813e520fac664bf0154eed286.gif

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, colinneil said:

You are making some pathetic comments today !!

With money, stupid nonsense, not all Thai women are after just money, yet you think so, why?

Married going on 7 years, my wife has never asked me for 1 baht.

During my 7 months in hospital, unable to access money, my wife paid everything, never once said pay me back.

must be real love i guess, or maybe your just a sexy man. dont get in a flap im only joking.:smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

they all say that no sex on the first date, ive met 100s like that,  if they like you ect you get them all in the sack normally within 30 mins some take a little longer like an hour but they all end up in the same place. in bed . :smile:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1