To the Owners of Thai Visa ...

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, with all the bickering and games here, people often overlook the real service that is provided here in helping so many people with real information and good advice.

Not only in the visa forum and not only from Ubonjoe, but yes, he's a top star for sure.

The site is obviously a commercial for profit enterprise but in that context it still provides help of real value to many for no cost but to have to look at adverts. 

That is my understanding too!

• Like 2

I agree Ubonjoe is great and has a tremendous knowledge about this swamp called immigration in Thailand.

regarding the other posting about not being free, of course real bullshit and nothing more, for us it is 100% free of course...

glegolo

I Agree too, if ever I use thai visa for what it was intended for. Visa info I will always search for ubon joes posts first, no BS straight to the point information without wading through tons of dross. Keep it up Joe/.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, djlest said:

I Agree too, if ever I use thai visa for what it was intended for. Visa info I will always search for ubon joes posts first, no BS straight to the point information without wading through tons of dross. Keep it up Joe/.

I'll second that! :clap2:

:wai: to @ubonjoe

Edited by VBF

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Interesting. Are you charged a fee for your membership? Yes, I get what you're saying abstractly, but nobody is forcing anyone to participate here. 

Maybe you missed my point. I  meant some people get paid to post here while others do it out of the goodness of their heart. Arkady is one of those that I can think of.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Meljames said:

why?

I am friends with the former owner and know who gets paid. personally I hate the having to wait ten seconds to be able to load a page. UJ, great knowledge, agreed.

Owners, please don't make us watch some radio show. These kind of things are what is making members go elsewhere. 

I am friends with the former owner and know who gets paid. personally I hate the having to wait ten seconds to be able to load a page. UJ, great knowledge, agreed.
Owners, please don't make us watch some radio show. These kind of things are what is making members go elsewhere. 
There is no elsewhere for such high quality free visa advice, etc.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

32 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Then turn off your adblocker and support the valuable service they provide.