New school director, 51, under fire for ‘intimate relationship’ with schoolgirl, 14

webfact

On 1/24/2018 at 5:46 AM, CelticBhoy said:

He was transferred from his previous school to this school because of exactly the same thing.

I don't read anything about that in the first post.....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

You think its NATURAL that EVERY male wants to have sex with 13 year old girls?

Every male, yes, not every 13 year old girl.  You think it isn't?  What scientific basic can you possibly have for suggesting that a male of any species would show zero regard for a female displaying all the signs of sexual maturity?  Your job as a male is to procreate, whilst society may have forbidden doing so with females of that age to keep law and order, it's still there in the back of your brain.

'Want' is divisive language because that implies they want to actively disobey/ignore cultural norms that most would have no interest in disobeying.

18 hours ago, doremifasol said:

Or maybe you don't know that in Thailand a 14 year old is considered a child.

But thanks for sharing.

What someone is considered, and what someone is, are two different things.

You're obviously completely clueless about it, and talking out of your bottom.

Maybe take some time to educate yourself. :smile: 

7 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Every male, yes, not every 13 year old girl.  You think it isn't?  What scientific basic can you possibly have for suggesting that a male of any species would show zero regard for a female displaying all the signs of sexual maturity?  Your job as a male is to procreate, whilst society may have forbidden doing so with females of that age to keep law and order, it's still there in the back of your brain.

'Want' is divisive language because that implies they want to actively disobey/ignore cultural norms that most would have no interest in disobeying.

I would not leave my 13 year old daughter in your care then... and be very worried if you were a teacher or in any profession looking after children... because you think its natural for men to have sex with children.

Any other guys on here want to support dfdgfdfdgs in his claim?  I would like to hear from other males on here to confirm you all would like to have sex with a 13 year old girl if it was OK with society, because I don't believe very male wants to have sex with 13 year olds.

Edited by jak2002003

12 hours ago, balo said:

I don't read anything about that in the first post.....

For your info :  http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/national/30337090

Sanong also addressed questions about claims that Nathapop had conducted an inappropriate relationship with a Prathom 6 student at his previous school.

Sanong said Nathapop was found to have inappropriately touched the girl and was punished with a 5 per cent salary reduction for two months plus a transfer to this school. He said Nathapop had settled the case with that student’s family, although he didn’t elaborate.

On 1/24/2018 at 2:24 AM, Jeremy50 said:

Not really the the case. Many will happily take a 14 year old, it is probably their upper limit. It should also be said that many just turned 14 year old Thai girls, are indeed still pre-pubescent, being slower developers than their Western counterparts. 

The law concerning age is to define the mental development of the victim, not the size of the bosom.

On 1/24/2018 at 3:52 PM, farcanell said:

Of course it matters how he is “tagged” or described.... how naive can you get.... at the moment we are talking about someone who is described as a person having an inappropriate relationship... that conjures up an opinion... a bias of some sort, regardless of who you are

if he had been described as a predatory child molestor, that would conjure up a different opinion in most people’s minds... generally a much worse opinion, so a different bias

bias is being manipulated by wording... and the word “inappropriate” can be construed in a number of ways, depending on a number of social factors or norms.... for example, a guy with two girls and a ladyboy as regular sex companions, might be considered to be in an inappropriate relationship by some, but not others... and it is not illegal. Ergo “inappropriate” does not, for some, imply any actual wrong doing, so therefore it’s arguably normalizing a practice (and... your arguing the point, so it’s arguable in your mind)

and if you think that he will get what he has coming, just because, then you haven’t been here long enough to comment... remembering that another poster researched this and found that he had been moved to this school, following another incident at the previous school. (A fact that would have been mentioned in this article, if as you say, the media are putting him under a microscope)

And.... please just don’t with suggestions of burning people alive as being something I would ascribe too... it’s a silly juvenile troll, at best.

Even more naive to suggest that by labelling him a certain way in English that that'll force a different outcome. If you don't know English is not the native language spoken here, then you haven't been here long enough to master the staggeringly obvious.

You show an extremely low bar for both trolling and logic. Good luck.

21 minutes ago, seminomadic said:

Even more naive to suggest that by labelling him a certain way in English that that'll force a different outcome. If you don't know English is not the native language spoken here, then you haven't been here long enough to master the staggeringly obvious.

You show an extremely low bar for both trolling and logic. Good luck.

This is an English speaking forum only, in case you were unaware

ergo, I will only use English words and definitions in my posts... please review forum rules to confirm this. ?

and.... well done, you managed to cross over (or under) my extremely low bar for trolling... making you the third or forth person to do so in 3700 plus posts :clap2::clap2::clap2:

as an aside, we now have seen further reports indicating that this man is a serial sex offender and predator, targeting children under his care, on a multiple of occasions, so it would appear that the stronger the language used in condemning his actions, the better.... but if you want to be a cream puff, don’t let me stop you.

21 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

You think its NATURAL that EVERY male wants to have sex with 13 year old girls?

"it is natural for every male to have a sexual attraction towards any female who is sexually mature i.e. roughly speaking, over the age of 13.  ..."

That would probably be true for a small % of all males. Further, some folks have morals and values.

We all see objects (cars, houses, watches etc etc.) that we like but most us know (including adults and kids) that stealing is wrong and we don't touch. Not a difficult concept. 

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

"it is natural for every male to have a sexual attraction towards any female who is sexually mature i.e. roughly speaking, over the age of 13.  ..."

That would probably be true for a small % of all males. Further, some folks have morals and values.

We all see objects (cars, houses, watches etc etc.) that we like but most us know (including adults and kids) that stealing is wrong and we don't touch. Not a difficult concept. 

Way out on a limb here, but stealing is 'attempting to permanently deprive someone of that which is theirs'.

I'm not sure what you think was being stolen here, or from whom.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

3 hours ago, farcanell said:

as an aside, we now have seen further reports indicating that this man is a serial sex offender and predator, targeting children under his care, on a multiple of occasions, so it would appear that the stronger the language used in condemning his actions, the better....

condemning the serial sex offender in this forum/thread with strong language will be a stern warning for other sex offenders. :coffee1:

47 minutes ago, Naam said:

condemning the serial sex offender in this forum/thread with strong language will be a stern warning for other sex offenders. :coffee1:

Yes... a very good point.

but as this particular back and forth started as a discussion on the wording used by the media, it’s a mute point.... or, if you prefer... as relevant a point as any other made in any post by any other person about anything committed in Thailand by anyone who is not a reader of these pages.

and if this holds true, then there is no point at all in commenting about anything brought up by the editor or other contributors.

but you know this

Edited by farcanell

2 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Way out on a limb here, but stealing is 'attempting to permanently deprive someone of that which is theirs'.

I'm not sure what you think was being stolen here, or from whom.

(Assumedly) it’s an analogy 

Coming in late to this topic, so I apologise if this has already been said ...

I think we all know that a small percentage of men in positions of influence (teachers, priests, scout masters, gymnastics coaches, etc.) use their position to groom children for sexual purposes. In the main, they are very good at hiding their perversions and many (maybe most) go undetected.

To me the most outrageous aspect of this story is that a board of education decided to transfer this child molester to another school - where he could (and did) continue his abuse.

It would be interesting to know whether there was any attempt to monitor his behaviour after the transfer, and whether the parents, teachers, and governers of the new school were made aware of his past behaviour.

And, another question (rhetorical) - will the people who allowed him to continue his abuse be penalised?

2 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

And, another question (rhetorical) - will the people who allowed him to continue his abuse be penalised?

Sadly, I think you already know the answer to this. 

A friend of mine was put on the sex offender register in the UK for 5 years simply because his name appeared on  a paedophile's computer. Yet here a known child predator gets shunted from school to school with no serious action taken against him. As a father who raised a gorgeous daughter, I can't help sometimes but see the logic in bush justice -- against the perp AND those who fail to protect the kids.

On 1/26/2018 at 10:48 AM, DLang said:

What someone is considered, and what someone is, are two different things.

You're obviously completely clueless about it, and talking out of your bottom.

Maybe take some time to educate yourself. :smile: 

I could have discussed with you my opinion but after you impolitely called me  clueless and uneducated I changed my mind. 

Maybe you could get off the bottle and get yourself a life.