Looking for cheap 2nd hand mobile phones

stargazer9999

I'm trying to get a very inexpensive mobile phone that will only be used to stream music.  I don't care about CPU speed, memory, camera quality, or the usual requirements.  It won't have a SIM card and it will only connect via WiFI.  It will only run streaming music apps.

I know Central Huay Khao has several shops on the 4th floor but I think they overcharge for what they are selling.  Any suggestions?  I like older to phones to have a 2nd life doing something useful rather than tossing them.

Big c, kad,
And a few others all have 2nd hand stores.

I have a old Samsung galaxy S4, nice, not too big. Still fast compared to newer phones.
I put a android 7 custom ROM on it which makes it feel like new.

Batteries go after a few years - look if you can get a replacement battery - like the S4.

Sent from my Honor 7x using Tapatalk

Get an iPhone 5 or 5c for probably 2500 baht in Santitham. They are so common that you can easily get them repaired e.g. if you need a fresh battery or get water in it or crack the screen. The best shop is carry on north from the moat, straight though the traffic lights (at Morakot Road) then straight over at the crossroads (where you can turn right to Tanin Market). The 4th ish shop on the left has 2 very nice ladies who sell for a good price and make the phone clean and add protective glass and covers.