SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, riclag said:

Thanks to some help by the  past administration and PT administration continuance of seeing a path to American independence in oil production. This article shows this  administration has a knack to see how to protect Americans, while opening  up our natural resources. 

"U.S. Will Be the World’s Largest Oil Producer by 2023, Says IEA"

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-will-be-the-worlds-largest-oil-producer-by-2023-says-iea-1520236810

USA was headed towards energy independence regardless of 45.The only reason the USA was not oil independent decades ago was US oil was MORE EXPENSIVE  to extract than foreign oil was to buy. Plumbass...

Is this the same knack as 45's steel/alum tariffs creating jobs? Ya know, the slightly uniformed post you made made then deleted?

4 hours ago, Thakkar said:

Facts according to...facts.

Here’s another fact: Ellipses consist of three dots.

I don't use ellipses, just as Americans don't use tenses for 'fit'.   I use stops to create a little suspense.

Poor attempt at being a grammar cop, but when you stoop to that, you got nuthin!!

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, riclag said:

Does the world see America struggling politically ? Why would someone laugh at that? We are a country divided politically like never before,left and right liberal and conservative ideas. Sure some laugh but I suspect they have laughed before and will in the future.

Well if you are that unaware I will help y'all out...

The ROTW sees the USA struggling... politically, culturally, educationally, racially, health-care wise, generally, PERIOD.

See, its funny because the good ol' USA has been touting itself as the global defender of freedom/democracy since WWII, which has never been true, but now is hilarious.

(Hint: when you advertise yourself as the world police do not elect a criminal as your own chief of police.)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, mikebike said:

There same large majority which respected Mr. Obama regardless of his skin color are now appalled with the current president's lack of knowledge, lack of policy and continuous lies. Racists and Nazi's were the "speculators of [Obama's] heritage" AND they are 45's base.

You do realize that's only your opinion "AND they are 45's base" !

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

I don't use ellipses, just as Americans don't use tenses for 'fit'.   I use stops to create a little suspense.

Poor attempt at being a grammar cop, but when you stoop to that, you got nuthin!!

It’s when you deny facts...THAT’S when you’ve “got nuthin”

13 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Well if you are that unaware I will help y'all out...

The ROTW sees the USA struggling... politically, culturally, educationally, racially, health-care wise, generally, PERIOD.

See, its funny because the good ol' USA has been touting itself as the global defender of freedom/democracy since WWII, which has never been true, but now is hilarious.

(Hint: when you advertise yourself as the world police do not elect a criminal as your own chief of police.)

We still are a defender of freedom and democracy with less attention to globalism and more to Americanism.But I must admit many people hate Americans for interfering with their lack of freedom and democracy during WWll !!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I don't like doing this, but perhaps "trump's" bizarre acting out about North Korea has brought them to the table. The jury is still out on that depending on results. 

Before 45's "bizarre acting out about North Korea" there really was no consensus that Kim needed to be brought to a table.

Were his closest neighbors clamoring for something to be done BEFORE 45 opened his gob?

They'd be in the best position to know.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, riclag said:

We still are a defender of freedom and democracy with less attention to globalism and more to Americanism.But I must admit many people hate Americans for interfering with their lack of freedom and democracy during WWll !!!!

Nice deflection... ya shoulda been a winger for Gretzky.

Very few outside the USA itself see it as a defender of freedom and democracy. Quite the opposite in fact. Most of the ROTW see the USA as the world's greatest threat.

The USA's sluggish response in WWII was appreciated but are ya gonna dine out on that forever? We have seen what y'all have been up to post WWII... #kingsofregimechange #screwyourdemocracyifwedontlikeit

17 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Nice deflection... ya shoulda been a winger for Gretzky.

Very few outside the USA itself see it as a defender of freedom and democracy. Quite the opposite in fact. Most of the ROTW see the USA as the world's greatest threat.

The USA's sluggish response in WWII was appreciated but are ya gonna dine out on that forever? We have seen what y'all have been up to post WWII... #kingsofregimechange #screwyourdemocracyifwedontlikeit

Nothing new about what the rest of the world thinks,that America is the greatest threat.Been that way for many years

Edited by riclag

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

Nothing new about what the rest of the world thinks,that America is the greatest threat.Been that way for many years

So you DID KNOW "why someone would laugh at that". Was your earlier post just self gratification?

28 minutes ago, riclag said:

America is now the greatest threat not because of competition or 'greatness' but because they have become the bi-polar school bully in the playground and it is really not something to take pride in.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

They’re still in the same opinion echo chamber that didn’t allow them to hear the Trump Train coming, which is okay by me. 

“Elections have consequences!” Turnabout is FairPlay doesn’t seem to be playing to well with the vanquished party this time, which is okay by me.  

The people who elected President Trump did something that has never occurred before by electing a president with not one days experience in an elected public office position. His presidency has broken the political paradigm, which is okay by me. 

The American version of the Chinese cultural revolution. Caused a river of blood.

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The American version of the Chinese cultural revolution. Caused a river of blood.

I certainly hope you realize that this isn’t making the point you think it’s making. 

Who were the armed ones in this scenario? 

Because theres been a lot of talk from liberal Democrats about taking guns from people and outlawing basic rifles and making the NRA out to be terrorists.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Heybruce: Citizens should be required to pass a basic civics test before being ALLOWED to vote. 

Also Heybruce: Voter ID laws are racist. 

Same test for all citizens, regardless of race.  Nothing racist about that.

I was amazed at the number of people, both for and against Trump, who didn't know, and refused to accept, that the President can launch nuclear missiles with nothing stopping him other than an immediate high level military mutiny.  People seem to think that the Presidency is no big deal and there's no reason not to elect an entertaining blowhard.  People that ignorant should not vote.

22 minutes ago, riclag said:

Presidential candidates shouldn't be politicians. It was that Joe Blo mentality that got a business man elected to  be President.

"'Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of Ford Motor executives and said, "if you close these factories as you're planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I'm going to put a 35% tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody's going to buy them." 
"It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives, and it was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin -- the "Brexit" states".

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/26/michael_moore_trump_victory_would_be_the_biggest_fk_you_recorded_in_human_history.html

Nice theater.  What closure plans was the President referring to?  How have the automakers changed their long term business plans?

Do you realize how many borders the components of cars cross and recross during the assembly process?  Trump was threatening to destroy the US auto industry just to put on a show.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Same test for all citizens, regardless of race.  Nothing racist about that.

I was amazed at the number of people, both for and against Trump, who didn't know, and refused to accept, that the President can launch nuclear missiles with nothing stopping him other than an immediate high level military mutiny.  People seem to think that the Presidency is no big deal and there's no reason not to elect an entertaining blowhard.  People that ignorant should not vote.

Why we elected a businessman was  to blow up the establishment and let the military genius take care of the nuke button. This is exactly why PT surrounds himself with competent generals.Fed up with big government and them running our lives .paying high taxes etc. etc.Oh, PC too...

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Really is mind blowing how you guys in this thread are so tone deaf to your own divisive actions, feel completely blameless, and see nothing wrong with the actions of Obama and Hillary that caused Trump to happen in the first place. The arrogance and overall vindictiveness of liberals just makes others dig in deeper. 

Boo hoo hoo .....always trying to blame Obama and HRC for Trump's many failings.  The guy is 71 years old - you protect him like he's a 245 lb baby.  He is who he is, a dangerous dufus.  Get real.

1 hour ago, KMartinHandyman said:

They’re still in the same opinion echo chamber that didn’t allow them to hear the Trump Train coming, which is okay by me.    “Elections have consequences!” Turnabout is FairPlay doesn’t seem to be playing to well with the vanquished party this time, which is okay by me.  The people who elected President Trump did something that has never occurred before by electing a president with not one days experience in an elected public office position. His presidency has broken the political paradigm, which is okay by me.     

How would you like to have a liver transplant performed by a lone surgeon who never had any training or experience in surgery?

You like the Trump Train (to use your words). To extend the analogy, the Trump train has been off the tracks since day 1 (since he swore on a Bible to 'uphold the laws of the land') ....which he obviously not doing.  He's breaking laws every day.  Would you like a list?  It's long, and I don't want to get carpal tunnel.

55 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well, not quite a river of blood YET, in the good ol' US of A.   .....but gun addicts are itching for any flimsy excuse to go out and start shooting.  They're chomping at the bit.  Just read some of their rantings on right-wing YouTube response columns.  

There was a tribe of American Indians, I think it was the Commanchees, which had an odd ritual where a brave (young man) went through a ritual where he had to spend a number of days doing everything contrarian.  He had to speak backwards, walk backwards, say things which were the opposite to accepted norms, etc. ...as part of an initiation.   Right wingers are like that:  they relish twisting the truth, and turning things on their head.   "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim" "Trade wars are good"   "A two-time wife beater in the Oval Office is great for America."  "Trump never sexually abused the 14 women who accused him - in fact, he says 'nobody respects women more than I do.'"  Trump campaigned by repeatedly telling the lie that "Hillary is going to take your guns away, believe me."  Of course that was never true.  But last week, Trump announced he would take guns away from Americans.  Right wingers won't believe that (because they're famously either in denial and/or aren't abreast of the news) ....but it's plain in a video.