SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Trump's lawyers will now be in meltdown and Cohen will be before Mueller in the not too distant future!

Crazy that despite all the other stuff Trump will be brought down by Stormy.

Trump says he didn’t know about payment to Stormy Daniels

Oh Dear oh Dear! This does make it rather complicated for Cohen - AND the validity of the NDA - AND explaining the arbitration that Sanders said 'Trump won".

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE — President Donald Trump said Thursday he didn’t know about the $130,000 payment his personal attorney made to adult-film actress Stormy Daniels, who alleges she and the president had an affair.

Asked aboard Air Force One whether he knew about the payment, Trump responded, “no.”

Trump also said he didn’t know why his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, had made the payment or where he got the money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/trump-says-he-didnt-know-about-payment-to-stormy-daniels/2018/04/05/ea8505f8-3914-11e8-af3c-2123715f78df_story.html?utm_term=.579b8c576552

Edited by Andaman Al
  • Haha 1

Knowing the expat community in Thailand I'm not surprised they vote for another 4 years Trumpism. 

This is not a compliment btw.
The poll is about his first four year term. Nothing in it about a second one. It's a non scientific poll as well and some opponents think it's best if he finishes his first term often because his VP is very awful as well. Also the poll is not restricted to Americans.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

For the record, are you saying The Obama Recovery  is officially over?

Oh, and BTW, what economic policies exactly did the previous administration have?

Yes, seems that way.

So, this miracle recovery rolls over just when the Fed Funds Rate breached 1% to the upside. I know you and others are ful lof praise for The Obama Recovery  but by any objective appraisal, that ain't too good. BTW, this chart should be pointing up in a recovery:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V

• Like 1

Let's relive some "happy" memories of the aftermath of the Vietnam War.  Was this the time when America was great?

"Former U.S. Ambassador to Vietnam Ted Osius said he resigned from his post last year after the Trump administration asked him to pressure the Vietnamese government to receive more than 8,000 Vietnamese refugees marked in the U.S. for deportation."

"The vast majority of the people targeted for deportation — sometimes for minor crimes — were war refugees who had established lives in the U.S. after fleeing the Vietnam War more than 40 years ago, Osius wrote in an essay this month for the American Foreign Service Association."

"“And they were to be ‘returned’ decades later to a nation ruled by a communist regime with which they had never reconciled."   https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/06/former-ambassador-to-vietnam-trump-wanted-me-to-send-back-refugees/ 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyyy said:

He will see 2 terms, not much doubt about that.  Trade wars, oh yeah he will win those as well.  Time for US to take care of US, we should enact the same same trade policies and tariffs as the rest of the world does against us.  Trade needs to be fair and equal.  If its not it simply does not work for the USA anymore and it will cease.   Cucks can go smoke pole.  More americans working now than in a long time.  The only people who are upset are the PC cucks in the US and the world over. 

International trade and economics are simple when you make no effort to understand them.

Let me try to explain one of the simpler aspects of trade deficits.  When the US runs fiscal deficits it needs to borrow money from somewhere.  It borrows the money from countries that have lots of US dollars from selling stuff to us.  These countries buy US treasuries to increase their currency reserves and stabilize their economies.  If you want to reduce the trade deficit, you need to reduce the US fiscal deficit. 

In short, the US needs to balance the federal budget and stop borrowing from other countries.  That's how we can eliminate our trade deficit.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Trump is running our fiscal deficit to scary new highs.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimmyyy said:

Its caught most of american's have it.  Its called the common sense disease.  Liberals and PC are on there way out of fashion.  Back to America being American.  Highest African American Employment ever.  So your racist BS does not fly with me. 

You have trouble with math too. Interesting. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jimmyyy said:

No, the statistics are published, you don't even need to do the math.  I served this country for 22 years, don't tell me i don't understand how it works. 

You told a total fiction about "trump's" approval rating. Do you think it helps your alt-right extremist to case to blatantly push falsehoods that anyone can easily find? I posted the other day the actual facts from the Gallup polling organization. Approval rating currently of 39 percent, HISTORICALLY LOW for any president at this point in his first term. 

As far as race issues, check this out --

According to a February 2018 Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research poll, two-thirds of Americans are unhappy with the way Trump is handling race relations, including 59 percent of whites and 91 percent of African Americans. Forty-seven percent of adults say things that Trump is doing as president have been bad for African Americans. African Americans are twice as likely as whites to hold that view. And a whopping 57 percent of all Americans say they believe Trump is a racist.

http://www.paywallnews.com/life/Opinion-|-Trump-mocks-Martin-Luther-King’s-dream.ByaSTYHif.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, TGIR said:

I have been an American since I was born 74 years ago so this is my business too.  I'm sick and tired of all the Trump bashing going on.  Why don't you folks who can't stand our President just shut the hell up and wait for your turn at the wheel again?  Have some respect for a change.

Blocking the lefty loonies helps - their vitoral hatred for President Trump calling him a mass murderer etc is OTT. 

Their screaming has made us deaf.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyyy said:

No, the statistics are published, you don't even need to do the math.  I served this country for 22 years, don't tell me i don't understand how it works. 

"Thank you for your service :passifier: ." Anything in those statistics about the quality of those jobs, like burger flipping where you need at least two jobs to survive?

• Haha 1