SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

North Koreas Kim Jong Un, the biggest skid-mark communist dictator in modern times, is more willing to talk/negotiate with Donald Trump than Democrats are. 

Democrats and their constituents are too busy calling other Americans and opposing-view politicians “terrorists” and “racists” to see past their own nose. 

Liberalism.... The party of rabid hypocrisy. 

Can you give specifics, or are you just insulting a political party because you have no comments of substance?

If you give specifics, use public statements from leading Democrats, not TV posters.  Posters on TV do not represent the Democratic Party.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

That is incorrect. Democrats are very willing to negotiate with the clown potus in good faith. For example about DACA. They were ready to make significant concessions and meet him half way. But he insisted on all or nothing. You can't negotiate with a pig like that.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

LOL it’s completely correct. The dems have been playing a game of kick the can with Dreamers and even shut down the government over it. And took a huge loss over that stunt as well. And they are STILL doing it now. 

I so so sooo hope they make DACA a major running point in midterms and 2020. Please let them put illegal immigrants over Americans. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

LOL it’s completely correct. The dems have been playing a game of kick the can with Dreamers and even shut down the government over it. And took a huge loss over that stunt as well. And they are STILL doing it now. 

I so so sooo hope they make DACA a major running point in midterms and 2020. Please let them put illegal immigrants over Americans. 

We sort-of agree on something.  I prefer to see the DACA issue resolved in a reasonable manner as soon as possible, but I see advantages in it being a major issue in the November election.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

From the bleeding heart liberals at Fox News:

Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants

Large majorities of voters favor granting work permits or citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children, according to the latest Fox News poll.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival recipients, or Dreamers, who do not apply for renewal in time will lose their status starting in March 2018. President Donald Trump announced Sept. 5 he was ending the Obama-era program giving Congress a six-month window to act on the program.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/fox-news-poll-83-percent-support-pathway-to-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants.html

Edited by ilostmypassword
  • Thanks 2

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

From the bleeding heart liberals at Fox News:

Fox News Poll: 83 percent support pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants

Large majorities of voters favor granting work permits or citizenship to illegal immigrants who were brought to the United States as children, according to the latest Fox News poll.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival recipients, or Dreamers, who do not apply for renewal in time will lose their status starting in March 2018. President Donald Trump announced Sept. 5 he was ending the Obama-era program giving Congress a six-month window to act on the program.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/28/fox-news-poll-83-percent-support-pathway-to-citizenship-for-illegal-immigrants.html

Yep, and trump has more than doubled the amount of Daca recipients but the dems are still obstructing. 

Nothing he is asking for is crazy and it’s in line with other so-called “civilized countries” that every one keeps banging on about. 

But oh no, nope, that argument only works when libs use it. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Yep, and trump has more than doubled the amount of Daca recipients but the dems are still obstructing. 

Nothing he is asking for is crazy and it’s in line with other so-called “civilized countries” that every one keeps banging on about. 

Just addressing your claim that the Democrats' position is unpopular.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, UncleTouchyFingers said:

Your're wrong. What "trump" is trying to do is to make America white again. His base is freaked out that the USA will rather soon become a white minority nation. Other countries may take similarly racist immigration policy actions, but that doesn't mean it's right for the USA. The USA is a nation of immigrants. White people aren't more worthy Americans than non-whites. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

What makes you think that?  Russia isn't communist .Mr. Trump never hosted or met with Putin in Russia ....others have though.

"Reflecting on his father's life and leadership, former President George W. Bush describes how the pair hosted Putin for a weekend of boating and discussions about missile defense systems in Poland and the Czech Republic".

http://www.businessinsider.com/bush-fishing-with-putin-2016-4

When planning a trip to Moscow for a speaking engagement in June 2010, former President Bill Clinton reportedly tried to meet with an official who was part of a Russian state-run company seeking approval to purchase a uranium company with holdings in the United States. Instead, Clinton ended up meeting Vladimir Putin.

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-russia-uranium-deal-689321

29 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They did meddle. Even "trump" has finally acknowledged that. Are you the last holdout? 

My comment was about the ridiculous media hype, in a previous comment someone asked if  I supported Communist.. 

Who the hell cares if Clinton,Bush,Obama,Roosevelt ,Truman met,talked on the phone ,had dinner with Russians.

Edited by riclag
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

What makes you think that?  Russia isn't communist .Mr. Trump never hosted or met with Putin in Russia ....others have though.

"Reflecting on his father's life and leadership, former President George W. Bush describes how the pair hosted Putin for a weekend of boating and discussions about missile defense systems in Poland and the Czech Republic".

http://www.businessinsider.com/bush-fishing-with-putin-2016-4

When planning a trip to Moscow for a speaking engagement in June 2010, former President Bill Clinton reportedly tried to meet with an official who was part of a Russian state-run company seeking approval to purchase a uranium company with holdings in the United States. Instead, Clinton ended up meeting Vladimir Putin.

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-russia-uranium-deal-689321

He met him several times: https://www.bing.com/search?q=trump meets putin&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=trump meets putin&sc=8-17&sk=&cvid=ED467F8B424C449A899CD97FBC5A27B4

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

I knew you were going to come back with that .It was you who brought up the Miss Universe /Russia  and him meeting in Russia nonsense, that never materialized. These meetings in my OP by other President's were  non official,are they some how clandestine ! What your all about is somehow relating PT as a Communist  .So all past Presidents according to your accusations are communist.Did you know Russia is no longer a communist  country? OMB 

Edited by riclag

2 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Keep it up PT.Many American's like those delusional $$$$ and jobs in the stock market/401k

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

It will be interesting if there's a slush fund run by (Trump's lawyer and long time fix-it guy) Cohen - to pay hush money to the many people who hate Trump.  It would also be interesting to know how many people were compelled to sign 'non-disclosure agreements' for Trump.   My guess is it's in the hundreds.  Could be over 1,000.   If a person has to pay so many people to not speak, that person must be doing some naughty things.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

It’s only Trolling if you’re on the wrong side of the issue.

Hey! I just got another infusion of Make America Great.I just watched the PA rally.This infusion  washes away all of that negative liberal bias rhetoric that gets under one skin,you know it try's to get in through the cracks lol.While watching, I was reminded why many American's like PT ,he doesn't need a teleprompter to talk to us.No PC with him.     I'm ready for the Mid Terms, Yee ha!

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

Hey! I just got another infusion of Make America Great.I just watched the PA rally.This infusion  washes away all of that negative liberal bias rhetoric that gets under one skin,you know it try's to get in through the cracks lol.While watching, I was reminded why many American's like PT ,he doesn't need a teleprompter to talk to us.No PC with him.     I'm ready for the Mid Terms, Yee ha!

Trump carried that district by about 20 points. We'll see how the Republican does in this election.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, riclag said:

So Trump's speech reminds you of why many Americans like him. Do they also remind you of why many more Americans do not?

6 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

So Trump's speech reminds you of why many Americans like him. Do they also remind you of why many more Americans do not?

Yes, I was careful to put many and not all