Police arrest French man wanted for gruesome murder of Italian in Phichit

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing TV members are not judges because no one is asking the right question. Do we know why the murder took place? Was it self-defense? s the Italian a mafiosi? 

Additionally, it is interesting how one ascribes to this guy the worst of "traits" (a black car is a bad idea in the middle of the night?) and the worst look (Charles Manson). I guess if he had looked like Frank Sinatra or Snow White, people would have been puzzled!

Anyway, many of you can apply to be judges in Thailand, as you would fit in perfectly!

Not to say that he is not fully at fault, but can we give people a chance?

Where's the fun in that?

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 1/29/2018 at 9:03 AM, NanLaew said:

And some here would perpetuate the myth that Thai people lack empathy or just plain don't like us.

Well the fact this dead Italian probably threw money around like water had a lot to do with it. Now he's dead there's no longer any milk-cow to provide all that extra income for the village.

Anyway, here's my take on it.

This French guy showed-up in town, ended up with a thing going with this questionable, ugly Thai woman.

Somewhere down the line he was confronted by the Italian himself, perhaps not aware she was even married? Regardless the Italian then gets the bright idea of slashing the French guy who was cucking him down the face. SCARRING him for LIFE.

Now I don't know about you, but if some guy did that to me, I'd be out for revenge, especially if I wasn't aware there was a husband on the scene when it started.

So after he's endured a life-changing injury the weasel-woman more than likely either engineered the killing of her volatile husband or setup a shady meeting.

The 100,000 baht was probably more for wounding the guy and his feisty way of saying sorry?

Regardless he ended up getting his throat cut. I personally reckon the French guy didn't kill him but the Thai woman had an accessory helping out. Who was it that sprayed the Yaris black? Looks like a Thai mechanic did it hastily and was in on the action.

No one is innocent here, only degrees of guilty.

39 minutes ago, mitsubishi said:

Somewhere down the line he was confronted by the Italian himself, perhaps not aware she was even married? Regardless the Italian then gets the bright idea of slashing the French guy who was cucking him down the face. SCARRING him for LIFE.

All reports say that the woman was the one who gave him that slash on his face.