Police arrest French man wanted for gruesome murder of Italian in Phichit

webfact

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I think that should read ex-girlfriend !

When caught, she will probably throw all the blame on him, in an attempt to avoid any punishment. But, if convicted, they should both be incarcerated for a very long time, preferably life.  

Doesn’t matter if she does thehll

get the same punishment. Either as killer or accessory 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Police arrest French man wanted for gruesome murder of Italian in Phichit

Gruesome murder ... ah, here we go again.

Journalists keep little boxes full of words on most subjects and tend to pick up their adjectives from these little boxes, allowing them to write more and think less.

On the subject of murder, for example :

- A 'gruesome murder' : one or more people kill another person, and then proceed to burn, butcher or otherwise damage the body.

- A 'brutal murder' : one or more people kill another person, but instead of killing him/her nicely, they either torture the person first or kill them in a most disorderly and repugnant manner.

- A murder : one or more people kill another person, but they do it fast, neat and painlessly, so it's just another day in paradise and it doesn't sell so well in the media. That's why the first 2 kinds are more often talked about in said media.

Edited by Yann55

These scumbags are really stupid and good that they got caught. Killing someone in Thailand?

I would lure my victim to Finland and driver over with a car, after drinking a bottle of vodka.

Slap on the wrists and maybe a little time in jail where you can work, earn money and enjoy 3 star accommodation. BBQ's, trips to icehockey match and other benefits if you behave well..

Luckily I do not need to think of such things..

Edited by FinChin67

52 minutes ago, natway09 said:

I hope they find her & they both get a very long Government taxpayer sponsored holiday

Fixed one word. Good to remind taxpayers once in a while. There's death penalty which could reduce costs..

4 hours ago, side said:

Based on the pic of the perp', Charles Manson appears to be very much alive and well.

Really?  This is a recent pic.    ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ charles manson Not alive and hardly well.

I think you are remembering your youth when Charlie was much younger and hairier.

ผลการค้นหารูปภาพสำหรับ charles mansonimage.png.9f686f80c602c6877909d5b628a06a34.png

Good thing TV members are not judges because no one is asking the right question. Do we know why the murder took place? Was it self-defense? s the Italian a mafiosi? 

Additionally, it is interesting how one ascribes to this guy the worst of "traits" (a black car is a bad idea in the middle of the night?) and the worst look (Charles Manson). I guess if he had looked like Frank Sinatra or Snow White, people would have been puzzled!

Anyway, many of you can apply to be judges in Thailand, as you would fit in perfectly!

Not to say that he is not fully at fault, but can we give people a chance?

Edited by EnlightenedAtheist

6 hours ago, Yann55 said:

Gruesome murder ... ah, here we go again.

Journalists keep little boxes full of words on most subjects and tend to pick up their adjectives from these little boxes, allowing them to write more and think less.

On the subject of murder, for example :

- A 'gruesome murder' : one or more people kill another person, and then proceed to burn, butcher or otherwise damage the body.

- A 'brutal murder' : one or more people kill another person, but instead of killing him/her nicely, they either torture the person first or kill them in a most disorderly and repugnant manner.

- A murder : one or more people kill another person, but they do it fast, neat and painlessly, so it's just another day in paradise and it doesn't sell so well in the media. That's why the first 2 kinds are more often talked about in said media.

Umm... OK.

...I think.

8 hours ago, StevieDee said:

Beat me to it wombat

I consider doing that to car would make it more conspicuous, not less.

Moti24 beat wombat to it, so one more and you will be able to form a string quartet

Moti24 gets the first choice of instrument as he was the founder member

7 hours ago, CanuckThai said:

Has the "look" on his face.... same face we all have had, the morning after a "few too many cocktails"....and the soi buffalo is still in your bed

uuuuugh, and thinking 'why is my mouth all sticky'??