Confused over Thai girlfriend

Livinglife1

21 hours ago, Kadilo said:

No, and if I did I would be on my bike. Life's too short for all that crap. Not for anyone to tell you what to do but do you seriously want to be with someone who behaves like that?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

great advice you beat me to it.

OP take on board what Kadilo said and move on and try not to be so wet and understanding ull become a door mat.

9 hours ago, swissie said:

This "love thing" is highly overrated. All it is are some chemical reactions taking place in the brain, that in turn will produce certain hormones, that can reduce a perfectly normal person to an infantile semi-moron.

Here it is:

J. Geils Band-"Love stinks"

Text

You love her
But she loves him
And he loves somebody else
You just can't win
And so it goes
Till the day you die
This thing they call love
It's gonna make you cry
I've had the blues
The reds and the pinks
One thing for sure
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
Two by two and side by side
Love's gonna find you yes it is
You just can't hide
You'll hear it call
Your heart will fall
Then love will fly
It's gonna soar
I don't care for any Casanova thing
All I can say is
Love stinks
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
I've been through diamonds
I've been through minks
I've been through it all
Love stinks
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks yeah yeah
Love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
Love stinks, love stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
(Love stinks)
Love stinks, I mean it stinks yeah yeah
(Love stinks)
(Love stinks)
(Love stinks)
Love stinks, love stinks
Songwriter: Peter Wolf / Seth Justman
Songtext von Love Stinks © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., BMG Rights Management US, LLC

Cheers.  :wink:

Good job this wasn't a 20-minute song, lol

• Haha 1

Simple, just ask to see the messages sent and received between her and her ex.

After all it's not that uncommon for some ex partners to swap the occasional message once or twice a year, HBD etc & there is no real harm in them being sent or received.

If she refuses move on, and quick !

If she has nothing to hide about her current relationship status with him what harm is there?

However, my hunch is she will never be prepared to do it so from that you can already see she's not being honest with you.

As the saying goes, "Oh well, never mind, who's next"

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kinnock said:

This is Thailand, not Europe or US, aim for perfection in a partner and you'll find it.  Mood swings, uncertainty, keeping you hanging on - these are all the games girls play when there's short supply of good girlfriend material and the guy is desperately trying to hang on to her.

Thailand is like a huge car showroom filled with exotic machinery for you to try, and only when you find that one special vehicle, with the looks, ride, color extras and even your favorite music pre-installed and the Bluetooth set up to your phone do you take one home for keeps.

If anyone ever feels they need to post a Thai Girlfriend query on a public forum, then they are with the wrong girl.  Take a few more test drives, find one with a smoother ride and a lower mileage.

But remember, Thai girls see farangs as a huge car showroom filled with exotic machinery as well! I've known some who'd take a different model for a test ride several times a day!

• Like 1

I would get out of the relationship. Tell

her if she wants to be with you then she must cut all links with him but she obviously has no intention of doing that.

or as a last resort why do you front her ex face to face and tell him to do1

Its a Thai auction! She is bidding herself to one who offers a better future with love...marriage . from what you are offering is words, you are in her home, her life, she is refusing you to buy anything, reason you are only offering, the new fridge should have been there without offer! You sound  weak! she has told you that you are kind and sweet, but not wanting a full commitment, being strong (sweeping her off her feet!) You will have to up your biddin in this Thai auction. It not money she wants but, long term relationship...Are you ready to commit to that? If not, then drop out.

• Like 1

she sounds like basicly-a good lady, trying to be honest about her feelings.

most thai women wont do that, but if you dont want a life of ongoing trauma, its best to move on..

'there are plenty of other fish in the sea".   good luck

a life as a single man is very appealing, after resding this sort of drama and the regular rip offs by thai women..

its always best to RENT not buy, especially with females--

• Like 1

Look, I am not one to tell anyone what to do. A person has to man up and do whats in his best interest. I will say one thing....if you are not 100% happy with a Thai girl....leave asap because it wont get better over time. remember one thing....the day before you met her...you were doing fine...you will do fine after leaving her. Ohhh...and just for the people who think I am bitter towards Thia women, I love Thai women, I treat them with respect and get the same in return. I just dont let myself "fall in love".  

• Like 1

Beautiful girls on demand, they can not forget their past. Once in a while want to visit old gardens of past. 

Not really unusual story. I've seen it before. I just went through her garden in short time and everything was forgotten a month after. 

It is all about mind games. 

Good luck.

On 2/16/2018 at 12:59 PM, Kinnock said:

This is Thailand, not Europe or US, aim for perfection in a partner and you'll find it.  Mood swings, uncertainty, keeping you hanging on - these are all the games girls play when there's short supply of good girlfriend material and the guy is desperately trying to hang on to her.

Thailand is like a huge car showroom filled with exotic machinery for you to try, and only when you find that one special vehicle, with the looks, ride, color extras and even your favorite music pre-installed and the Bluetooth set up to your phone do you take one home for keeps.

If anyone ever feels they need to post a Thai Girlfriend query on a public forum, then they are with the wrong girl.  Take a few more test drives, find one with a smoother ride and a lower mileage.

Sounds to be good advice. And, I have always preferred one with that new car smell--the less baggage, the better

• Like 1