Confused over Thai girlfriend

Livinglife1

Hello

Another Thai girlfriend issue.

I don't want to stereotype Thai girls but we all know some are just after sponsors, let me make it clear I have been with a bar girl and have been burnt in the past.

anyway I have been Thailand a few times for long periods of time. I come to Thailand December (now February) first night I meet a girl in a club (hush in koh samui) we get on really well I go home with her and we are with each other everyday and night apart from when she is at work (works for a wine company distributing large scale orders to hotels restaurants etc I know this is true as I have been to her office and even gone with her to help with deliveries and gain new customers) we spoke while she was at work still via call or message.

i could not fault her she is perfect in beauty,personality affection towards me and she works really hard.

she helped me get a bike choose a school to learn Thai language and find an apartment (which I hardly stayed because I was at her house)

ive met all her friends and her younger sister, I have not met her mum or grandma but she wants me too.

she would not let me spend my money all the time we would take it in turns at restaurants or she will cook for me. Her fridge broke i offered to buy her one but she would not let me.

we moved house and I helped with everything physical, she will be getting promoted to manger at her branch and has to go to the main office in BKK,

she has asked me to come with her.

she told me her friends like me (which is important in Thailand )

have been to their houses etc.

and she wants me to move in with her.

we had a little argument one night two weeks ago (she was on period at the time) 

we did not speak the next day untill 5:30 pm. 

She said let's forget and renew start fresh to which I agreed 

she also told me everything was better when she met me.

three days later we have a silly little debate over Tesco lotus points, I go to her house at 6pm to talk and she seems a little off with me so I say I will stay at my apartment. We end up not speaking for 4 days (I try calling and message but she ignores it)

i go round one morning before work and she seems a little stressed.

she tells me we will talk tomorrow so I leave .

next day at 6pm she answers my call seems normal again about 2 mins in she tells me I will call you back( must be a customer phoning to place an order) she does not call back.

so I ring and text a few hours later, she message me saying I'm really tired and need some space I hope you understand the last week has been really hard fir me.

i message back saying ok i understand your tired get some sleep I will come and see you tomorrow.

next day I go round to see her with flowers and we speak 

she says you think I'm bad person, I say no your not talk to me.

she tells me she had a farang boyfriend for two years but they break up 4 weeks before she met me, she thought they had finished for good but her ex bf mum had called her to say I think you should sort it out.

im shocked 

she tells me she loves me and cares for me but they have a lot of history she doesn't know what to do

its hard for me but I tell her I have strong feelings for you but if he makes you happy then I want you to be happy and can we still be friends to which she agrees I ask take her to dinner that night she agrees and I leave.

not a hour goes by and she calls me and says where are you , what are you doing hope your ok.

i say I'm not ok but I will have to be and she says I'm sorry, I'm not doing anything come round.

i go round and we speak and we go see her friends everything Is ok I assume she has chosen me.

that night in bed she tells me she doesn't know what to do.

i tell her how I feel she tells me she feels for me too and the she turns over kisses me cuddles me and we get physical.

next day she ask me to move in still and I move in.

everything is back to normal she even took the day off work to spend with me and we got physical a number of times.

valentines day comes I say I want to take out for a nice meal she says it will cost a lot of money I will cook for us.

she even brought me and her matching rings on the same finger on the same hand.

last night laying in bed I see a fb message and I know it's her ex she quickly wipes the message of the home screen.

i say is that your ex she says yes, I say what is going on with us I thought we were together she says I don't know it's hard I hate myself.

i say when I leave Thailand are we finished she says no.

she also told me I treat her better than he ever did.

im not sure if I feel the same about him (her ex) untill we speak face to face.

im so confused she tells me one thing but her actions tell me she likes me I really like her and believe you should fight for what you love.

has anyone experienced this?? 

Kind regards 

11 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Same needy txting from the guy.

OP you need to learn never to do the needy txt thing.

If she doesn't want to talk, you never contact her again, date another girl and go to places her pals are sure to see you.

I guess nothing says, "I am so over you" than hanging about in the places you used to go together so all her friends can see just how "I am so over you" you really are.

• Haha 1

Too much drama. 

Both of you are relatively immature - yup, we all were once.:smile:

Speak with her in a loving way & be patient. Listen to her.

If having 'a talk' doesn't work, then back right off.

Yes, it will hurt. But I promise you, you won't die.

Good Luck.

:smile:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

the argument over tesco lotus points.... the beginning of the end

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

its legal grounds for divorce in some countries.

• Haha 2