Confused over Thai girlfriend

Livinglife1

31 minutes ago, falangjim said:

I do empathize with the OP in one regard: those Tesco Lotus Club Card points are absolute B.S.  I've had a card for years.  It gets scanned, I see the points rack up, but no one, not even Tesco staff can tell me what benefit they are. 

I got a Big C one, but after I found out I only get ''points" and no discounts I stopped using it, as IMO they just use it to track my spending habits.

I got one for a certain pharmacy chain, which only gives discounts for their brand products, but they still want me to hand it over for every purchase- no chance guys!

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, smotherb said:

Well, not so sure, at least not in my case. When I went to high school, six Filipinas lived next door to me; their father was a major in the US Army. I had American girlfriends; in fact, my first wife was American, but I was attracted to the Filipinas. My second wife was Vietnamese, my third a Filipina. Would not go back to a Western woman; I find they lack femininity.

I consider any Asian woman living in a PC country to be just as polluted by PC as any western woman, so to me just as out of bounds as a western woman.

I don't think western women understand what "feminine" means, and if they do, they scorn it.

From what I see, they apparently consider dressing like a slut the same as being feminine. IMO they confuse LOOKING like a sexy woman with BEING feminine, which are different things.

Speaking of that, why is it acceptable for every actress on the red carpet to thrust their exposed breasts at us, while at the same time whining about how men only want to look at their breasts?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I consider any Asian woman living in a PC country to be just as polluted by PC as any western woman, so to me just as out of bounds as a western woman.

I don't think western women understand what "feminine" means, and if they do, they scorn it.

From what I see, they apparently consider dressing like a slut the same as being feminine. IMO they confuse LOOKING like a sexy woman with BEING feminine, which are different things.

Speaking of that, why is it acceptable for every actress on the red carpet to thrust their exposed breasts at us, while at the same time whining about how men only want to look at their breasts?

I most certainly do....:giggle:

• Like 2