Two charged for trafficking underage girls for prostitution targeting foreign customers in Chon Buri

webfact

A man over 50 want to have sex with a Thai girl who is 15 , but in reality looks like a western kid , small in size , could go for an 11 year old in the west .  

He could choose to have beautiful sex with a legal 20 year old Thai girl that could go for a 16 year old in the west  , but no , he choose a kid , because he is a paedo!  I hope everyone can understand this is wrong or I feel sorry for you!  

Edited by balo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, balo said:

A man over 50 want to have sex with a Thai girl who is 15 , but in reality looks like a western kid , small in size , could go for an 11 year old in the west .  

He could choose to have beautiful sex with a legal 20 year old Thai girl that could go for a 16 year old in the west  , but no , he choose a kid , because he is a paedo!  I hope everyone can understand this is wrong or I feel sorry for you!  

As mentioned before, with 15 years she is fully grown up, her body won't change much anymore. So with your argumentation going for any Thai girl would be "paedo", because they are small in size.

10 hours ago, Get Real said:

Hope both get a long free stay in the government hotel.

So do I but these sort of situations are often ultimately resolved by money being paid and the people going free.  I hope this is not the case and these people are not able to buy their freedom.

Unfortunately though there will be plenty to follow and it isn't a problem that is likely to go away any time soon.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jackdd said:

As mentioned before, with 15 years she is fully grown up, her body won't change much anymore. So with your argumentation going for any Thai girl would be "paedo", because they are small in size.

Average age for Caucasian women to stop growing is 18, stop making things up.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Average age for Caucasian women to stop growing is 18, stop making things up.

My Aunt got massive and huge after she had a child.  My Uncle had to find comfort elsewhere because she was morbidly obese according to the local doctor. My Aunt was well over the age of 18 when she began this growing stage.  Breast size increased to Mammoth proportions and other areas hung like sleeve of wizard.

19 minutes ago, HLover said:

My Aunt got massive and huge after she had a child.  My Uncle had to find comfort elsewhere because she was morbidly obese according to the local doctor. My Aunt was well over the age of 18 when she began this growing stage.  Breast size increased to Mammoth proportions and other areas hung like sleeve of wizard.

This is the point, everyone is different, to assume that any 15 year old will have an adult woman's body is ludicrous, some really do, not that means they are necessarily mentally ready for a sexual relationship anyway, but some are really still like children at this age, and having taught this age group in Thailand, I would say that it most of them here that are not fully developed by 15, so pedo probably is appropriate in this case.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet?  

I get it, you are more outraged by the misuse of  the word paedophile over misuse of a child.

how about we all agree on the term "beast" for anyone paying for sex with a child under age 18.

As the age of consent and for marriage  in the UK is 16 i take it anyone who marries and has sex with this child is a beast?

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bert bloggs said:

As the age of consent and for marriage  in the UK is 16 i take it anyone who marries and has sex with her is a beast?

We are talking about prostitution with underage girls in Thailand  , we are not talking about getting married in the West

We are talking about prostitution with underage girls in Thailand  , we are not talking about getting married in the West
But at 16 you are an adult right? Not a child i wish people would make their minds up.so what i ask is if this girl was 15 and 8 months say does it make you a pedophile if you have sex with her?

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, i claudius said:

But at 16 you are an adult right? Not a child i wish people would make their minds up.so what i ask is if this girl was 15 and 8 months say does it make you a pedophile if you have sex with her?

It doesnt , nevertheless, it would still be illegal .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, i claudius said:

for starters she was 14

in the west it is generally accepted that children become adults on their 18th birthday (Thailand they would be 19), at that age they have full adult legal rights and responsibilities  

so "no" not at 16 as you suggested 

at 16 under law not a paedophile - morally IMO it is a grey area unless they are both  16 or under

Edited by smedly

for starters she was 14

in the west it is generally accepted that children become adults on their 18th birthday (Thailand they would be 19), at that age they have full adult legal rights and responsibilities  

so "no" not at 16 as you suggested 

at 16 under law not a paedophile - morally IMO it is a grey area unless they are both under 16
Sorry the article says she was 15 not 14. But if your legally an adult at 18.then in the UK children of 16 can get married yes

No, not if you are a similar age to her and the sex is consensual. But if you're significantly older proving consent could be difficult and if money is being exchanged, it's illegal. Still not paedophilia though as that only applies to pre-pubescent children - not that anyone cares!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 hours ago, Docno said:

Technically, the pimp and customer colluded in transporting the girl to another location. That might be what allows the police to tag on an additional charge and increase the sentence or at least the chances of conviction. 

Thanks for providing the first rational answer to my post.

I would think that any decent lawyer would argue that the Thai woman did the transporting, the German customer simply arrived at the point where the transaction took place.

In the general definition of human trafficking, it says its the "action or practice of illegally transporting people" so was the girl illegally transported? 

I'm in no way defending the actions of the customer but I really do think that the "human trafficking" tag is being way over-used here.

While I am not condoning this in any way (so don't come on and accuse me of it) I would point out that the age of consent is different in many countries (and states) around the world.

In France the "underage" aspect of this would not be an issue as 15 is considered in French law to be above the legal age to consent to sex.

Check it out before you moan at me. There was a case in the papers last week about it.

It's a funny old world...

:shock1:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback

19 minutes ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

While I am not condoning this in any way (so don't come on and accuse me of it) I would point out that the age of consent is different in many countries (and states) around the world.

In France the "underage" aspect of this would not be an issue as 15 is considered in French law to be above the legal age to consent to sex.

Check it out before you moan at me. There was a case in the papers last week about it.

What does the age of consent in France have to do with this story ?

8 hours ago, i claudius said:

Sorry the article says she was 15 not 14. But if your legally an adult at 18.then in the UK children of 16 can get married yes

Thai age 15 is western age 14 - that has been explained before - go look it up

Thais are 1 when they are born, there is no 11 months old like we have in the west

Please drop by and meet me when you are about to get physically involved  with a Thai 14 year old girl - I will show you the ropes, PM me lets meet up

Legally an adult in the west is 18

The consent age in the west is so that we are not locking up and criminalising kids who are experimenting and growing, it is only sick scum that think it is ok for an adult to take advantage of this legal exception - but hey you go right ahead, just let us all know where and when

Oh it's legal so it must be ok.....................................only for sick people trying to justify it

Edited by smedly

17 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Thanks for letting us know what,  Muhammad was like, back in his day,

It's a completely futile exercise to judge historical figures by "modern" moral standards.

English king Richard II, aged 29, married 2nd wife Isabella of Valois when she was 6. YES SIX YEARS OLD

Charles I, aged 25, married Henrietta Marie of France when she was 13.

King James I, aged 23, married Anne of Denmark when she was 14.

Henry IV, aged 14, married 1st wife Mary de Bohun when she was 12.

etc etc etc

Pointless!

Edited by Fish Head Soup

20 minutes ago, Fish Head Soup said:

It's a completely futile exercise to judge historical figures by "modern" moral standards.

English king Richard II, aged 29, married 2nd wife Isabella of Valois when she was 6. YES SIX YEARS OLD

etc etc etc

Pointless!

I agree with you except for one thing - some of us have moved on and realised certain things are unacceptable and just plain wrong, many others with various religious beliefs have not   

9 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

It's funny  to read how many filthy old men who post here complain about grown Thai women having the mind of a child (many posts and threads throughout the years are made about it on Thai Visa), yet when it comes to sex with a 15 year old, suddenly she is fully developed, willing and ready.

The hypocrisy is disgusting, but not surprising. 

Agree - It may have something to do With that you dont have sex With anothers mind - if you dont mind....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd

That's nonsense. The minimum age for prostitution in the EU is 18, exactly the same as in Thailand.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, smedly said:

Thai age 15 is western age 14 - that has been explained before - go look it up

Thais are 1 when they are born, there is no 11 months old like we have in the west

Please drop by and meet me when you are about to get physically involved  with a Thai 14 year old girl - I will show you the ropes, PM me lets meet up

Legally an adult in the west is 18

The consent age in the west is so that we are not locking up and criminalising kids who are experimenting and growing, it is only sick scum that think it is ok for an adult to take advantage of this legal exception - but hey you go right ahead, just let us all know where and when

Oh it's legal so it must be ok.....................................only for sick people trying to justify it

Sorry , just want to put you right ,checked this statement out ,my wife says "what is he talking about ,thats rubbish your age is your age , here in Thailand , thats why our son had a 1st birthday party "

He did in fact , his aunty bought him a teddy bear :smile:

Sorry , just want to put you right ,checked this statement out ,my wife says "what is he talking about ,thats rubbish your age is your age , here in Thailand , thats why our son had a 1st birthday party "

He did in fact , his aunty bought him a teddy bear [emoji2]

Indeed, it's another myth. The date of birth is recorded on the birth certificate and that date is then used for future identification documentation. Maybe in some rural areas the birth certificate is issued much later and relies on the parents' interpretation of the date of birth, but very unlikely these days.

4 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

etc etc etc

Pointless!

I will not go through all your mistakes but 

Charles 1st married15 year old Hennrieta(not 13 year old) ,by PROXY, not in real life

it Was Richard the 2nd's 9 year old son who married 5 yr old Isabella , please get you history right , none of these marriages were consumated , unlike one leader who consumated his marriage to a 9 year old .

and it was common in the middle ages to marry at 14 as most people died by 40 .