Human feces believed belong to Premchai collected as a piece of evidence

webfact

Human feces believed belong to Premchai collected as a piece of evidence

By Thai PBS

Premchai.png

Forest rangers have found the human feces suspected to discharged by Italian-Thai Development Plc boss Premchai Karnasuta near the site where the poor black panther was butchered after it was shot dead allegedly by Premchai’s hunting party early this month.

Mr Chaiwant Limlikhit-aksorn, chief of the Phya Sua (Tiger) task force of the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plants Conservation, told the media on Sunday that the feces was located in front of the spot where Premchai’s car was parked and was about three metres from where the spent shell of a shotgun cartridge was found.

He said he believed that the feces came from Premchai who suddenly felt the call of nature and just discharged it right in front of his car as two of his men, one of them believed to be a hunter, were butchering the dead panther and stripping it off its skin.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/human-feces-believed-belong-premchai-collected-piece-evidence/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-02-19
  • Haha 1

I love all the wisecracks!

Seriously though, I'm assuming your faeces will contain your DNA, hence being able to prove scientifically who’s jobby it was?

Even if that is so, the way I read it, Fatso's discharge was before he allegedly consumed the black panther, unless he had eaten one of the other forbidden animals first, hence containing their DNA in his output as well?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SABloke said:

I guess if it turns out the shit does not belong to him, it will prove that he was not there. :unsure:

Chaiwat Limlikitaksorn, head of a special task force with the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation, said.... "It can prove that he was there, he cannot say he was not there," Chaiwat said, adding that the waste would be tested for Premchai's DNA.

(That has also answered my earlier query as to whether faeces contain the person's DNA.)

"He said he believed that the feces came from Premchai who suddenly felt the call of nature and just discharged it right in front of his car as two of his men, one of them believed to be a hunter, were butchering the dead panther and stripping it off its skin."

This guy should start writing thriller's, he was not there,so could not possibly know,

who's shit it was, and if not the Big Game hunter,just goes to cloudy the water,

he was arrested at the campsite, Black Panther tail in the soup,plus its skin,how

much more evidence do they need, 

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johnny49r said:

Does a bear crap in the woods? Apparently Thai officials do! 

I wonder if they will check it for fit by re-inserting it? Hey if the 'shoe' fits...

I always thought the mis-quotes on those were better:

Does the pope sh!t in the woods?

Is a bear catholic?

3 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I love all the wisecracks!

Seriously though, I'm assuming your faeces will contain your DNA, hence being able to prove scientifically who’s jobby it was?

Even if that is so, the way I read it, Fatso's discharge was before he allegedly consumed the black panther, unless he had eaten one of the other forbidden animals first, hence containing their DNA in his output as well?

A feces can be tied to its issuer (for want of a better word) by comparing the bacterial content, which is as unique to each individual as are their fingerprints. They just need to call upon Premchai to provide a fresh sample.

So this evidence could be used to tie him to the scene. Whether that is sufficient for their case is another matter.

• Thanks 1