Trump - FBI missed signs on Florida shooting due to Russia probe

webfact

Well, there certainly has been manpower continually applied to the Russian stuff.  But I doubt so much so that it interfered with all the other tasks the FBI is working on.  In this case, I don't think there is much of a system or process for handling, receiving, analyzing, processing data for such things as potential future bad things.  Coordination between Federal and State and Local agencies is not easy.  What priority do you assign to somebody that is reported as troublesome?  That could be millions of teenagers!  Then what do you do about it?  Proactively jail them like the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report"?

• Like 1

The last time I checked, the head of the FBI, who presumably is in charge of the FBI reports directly to his boss, the Attorney General.  And either or both are under the jurisdiction and appointed by (I think subject to nomination/approval by congress) but can be fired by the President

32 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

? Yes. Meanwhile in the real world there are 17 pairs of parents that just had their child murdered by a total nutjob that the highly politicized agencies didn't even bother to apprehend after multiple stark warning signs, because they were too busy looking for alledged/irrelevant/non-existent Russian collusion with Trump that cost Hillary her election. That is what this thread is about.

not a pleasant thought but one may wonder if some faction of the fbi decided not to apprehend the shooter as a pretext to an event that would bolster the ant-gun agenda.  evil indeed can and does exist even in agencies we are taught are looking after our best interests.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

? Yes. Meanwhile in the real world there are 17 pairs of parents that just had their child murdered by a total nutjob that the highly politicized agencies didn't even bother to apprehend after multiple stark warning signs, because they were too busy looking for alledged/irrelevant/non-existent Russian collusion with Trump that cost Hillary her election. That is what this thread is about.

Trump lies constantly, yet you still take him at his word.  As for the FBI, what do people expect them to do...before Cruz actually did the deed.  Heck, the family he was living with didn't even know....

["We had this monster living under our roof and we didn't know," Kimberly Snead told the South Florida Sun Sentinel in an exclusive interview Saturday. "We didn't see this side of him."]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nikolas-cruz-we-had-this-monster-living-under-our-roof-and-we-didnt-know/ar-BBJgp8y?ocid=wispr

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

And the above is the key element; Trump offers no evidence.

Assertion after assertion. Label after label. Slander after slander. Libel after libel. Lie after lie.

All based on nothing at all. 

THAT is Trumpism.

I have said it before and (sadly) need to say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all.

I believe the point is "the FBI" missed it, like they missed Boston and most of the other shootings that they (FBI) knew about because they are so OBSESSED trying to take out Trump. Too many people, like you, are so anti the man you miss the point of what is actually happening in the US. Obama was nothing more than a Public Speaker, his administrations actions or rather LACK of Action on just about every foreign policy including Iran and North Korea has lead us to where we are today. I'm NOT a Trump fan at all but I am open minded enough to see past the 'personality', clearly you are not unfortunately like most of the media.  God help you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I have said it before and (sadly) need to say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all.

????? no... you don’t need to say it again... we already believe you 

what would really crack me up would be an article about a secret service agent resigning on the grounds that he wouldn’t take a bullet for trump.... that would make my day ( month and year, as well, I think)

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

I believe the point is "the FBI" missed it, like they missed Boston and most of the other shootings that they (FBI) knew about because they are so OBSESSED trying to take out Trump. Too many people, like you, are so anti the man you miss the point of what is actually happening in the US. Obama was nothing more than a Public Speaker, his administrations actions or rather LACK of Action on just about every foreign policy including Iran and North Korea has lead us to where we are today. I'm NOT a Trump fan at all but I am open minded enough to see past the 'personality', clearly you are not unfortunately like most of the media.  God help you!

Your “location” says China... is that true... or are you actually on a river cruise in Egypt?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Well, there certainly has been manpower continually applied to the Russian stuff.  But I doubt so much so that it interfered with all the other tasks the FBI is working on.  In this case, I don't think there is much of a system or process for handling, receiving, analyzing, processing data for such things as potential future bad things.  Coordination between Federal and State and Local agencies is not easy.  What priority do you assign to somebody that is reported as troublesome?  That could be millions of teenagers!  Then what do you do about it?  Proactively jail them like the Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report"?

Here is what you do pro actively:

1. Given the totality of this wackos actions and online threats, that were known to local police and FBI. You get a search warrant and go out and confiscate all guns in his possession.

2. Put him under total physical and E surveillance. If he attempts to to obtain new firearms or recover them from another location ,  or rents a truck ,  arrest him.  

• Like 1