Video: Meet "The Kindest German in Thailand" - with a heart of pure gold, just like the Thais

webfact

Video: Meet "The Kindest German in Thailand" - with a heart of pure gold, just like the Thais

g1.jpg

Picture: video screenshot

A German resident of Pattaya is doing his best to improve the image of the resort that has taken a bit of a battering in the last few years.

In fact it shouldn't be long before this Teutonic Titan is awarded the title of "The Kindest German in Thailand".

Nong Preu resident Herr Reiner Abele, 62, has been living in Thailand for three decades. Married to Ankhana, 51, these days he has followed her kind Buddhist and Thai ways.

Every day without fail he is seen in front of his humble abode offering alms to the monks. And all food for the sustenance of the clergy is meticulously prepared by the couple on their premises.

Whatever is left over is then packaged into polystyrene containers and delivered to Pattaya's needy - the homeless and the destitute of Beach Road for example.

g2.jpg

Picture: video screenshot

Tirelessly, this selfless German has put the smile back in the land of smiles following his wife's fine example of making merit for the good of others.

And for what reward the news media politely requested?

"It just makes me "sabai jai"" (feel good), he told Pattaya News who said he had a heart of gold just like Thais.

Herr Reiner Abele continues the upward spiral of excellent Germans in Thailand.

Following fat leg beggar Benjamin Holst who let the side down with his antics before fleeing to Gambia with his tail between his ample legs came news of "The Holiest German in Thailand" - a monk who passed top level Buddhist exams on his way up the Sangha ladder.

Now comes another great example that is sure to raise Pattaya up to where she rightfully belongs.

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-20

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Good to see a farang doing good for the needy, as opposed to the usual doom and gloom grumpy old keyboard hackers.

Keep it up mate, RESPECT !

Picture 2,  yes very nice man. (i to give money to the people with no limbs) 

picture 1,  I would never do that in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Now comes another great example that is sure to raise Pattaya up to where she rightfully belongs.

I just take a wild guess, and say that it´s gonná have to be a little bit more to reach that level of success. Still in the gutter!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

Found a foreigner doing good?

Turn it around to feed thai nationalism. What a nice culture.

Thailand #1!! :partytime2:  (Military dictatorship - Check, corruption - Check, national pride - Check, number of national flags - Check, rice exports - Check...) NOT #1: self-criticism, realism, future-planning, democracy, education, healthcare, eradication of poverty, eradication of underage prostitution and trafficking... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Picture 2,  yes very nice man. (i to give money to the people with no limbs) 

picture 1,  I would never do that in Thailand.

Good for you, keep it up, nice work.

Up to you, I never have a problem to give some food to the monks, but the wife on the other hand, not so much

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Good to see a farang doing good for the needy, as opposed to the usual doom and gloom grumpy old keyboard hackers.

Keep it up mate, RESPECT !

This guy also helps people and animals all days long.

• Like 2