You know you're living with a Thai when........

connda

17 hours ago, connda said:

It was a grilled pulled-pork sandwich from Dukes.  Really delicious, especially when nice and warm!  Ok, so you can tell when you're living with a farang when he warms up his grilled sandwich that he bought from a restaurant that caters to farangs.   :wink:

Now, lol, back to living with Thais...............

.... when she has her 'time of the month' - she gives you pulled pork.

4 hours ago, hansnl said:

Sex?

Now you will have to help me with this because I forget what it is. I can remember that it is something that a man and a woman do together, right. I do remember that it was something that I used to do but it has been that long I just can't remember how to do it anymore

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Billy Bloggs said:

Actually I have just mine to stop clearing out the spider webs as spiders are our friends.

I agree, but i don't allow too many of them in a room, i want to keep them in good health :sleep:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Now you will have to help me with this because I forget what it is. I can remember that it is something that a man and a woman do together, right. I do remember that it was something that I used to do but it has been that long I just can't remember how to do it anymore

Now now. Just go to a farang bar in Thailand, and you will find plenty of therapists to help you remember.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

I usually have my coffee brought upstairs for me, but that is around noon. She wants to know if I want breakfast or lunch.

Ha! I understand but mine has to take her Daughter to school and go to work....

21 hours ago, observer90210 said:

One loves bashing the Thai women, their habbits, diet etc.... but despite the fact that she eats larvae, it does not prevent from enjoying sex with them, now does it ? :partytime2:

Yeah but she's gotta brush, rinse and floss first. Getting a set of mandibles stuck in my dickhole just ain't worth it. 

3 hours ago, BaanOz said:

After 25+ years living with a Thai, after all this time still telling her to turn the extraction fan on HIGH when she starts cooking but never does until I'm running to open all doors and windows.

Cooking stuff that chokes all others yet she doesn't notice :D

Life is tricky....in Europe the cuties know about the extraction fan but barely can cook an egg...and over there, lucky you, you got a cutie to cook tasty penangs for you but will not get HIGH on extract ...:whistling:...still I'd rather have a gal who will not extract then one who cannot cook !!...Enjoy...

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

sandwiches should be warmed in ovens.

You know you're living with a Thai when........no one in your Thai village has a stove with an oven.  In fact, no one has a stove.  Just one or two open gas burners sitting on a table attached to a green natural gas bottle.  So you decide to 'go Western native' and buy a microwave (which the wife now uses to warm up her bugs, and you use to warm up you Dukes grilled sandwich). 

Edited by connda
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Sex is either the number between 5 and 7 or what coal used to come in. It's been a while for me too so not positive which.

• Like 1