Corrupt state officials ‘face tough action’

rooster59

2 hours ago, hansnl said:

I think you are quite wrong.

Talked to a person working in the local amphoe.

They don't dare to do wrong any more, several staff have been fired.

Same at the police, even in the army.

It certainly is changing now, slowly but certainly.

Never happened before.

I'll believe you when the watch guru pays for his indiscretions!

10 minutes ago, Media1 said:

Bla bla fake like his stories. How is the time keeper going bro and Preecha

Some maybe confused or just enjoy Chinese spastics and hundreds of buses polluting the country. And making the air unbreathable. The Thais hate China and want farang.End of story

2 hours ago, Media1 said:

Some maybe confused or just enjoy Chinese spastics and hundreds of buses polluting the country. And making the air unbreathable. The Thais hate China and want farang.End of story

They want farang money! Never ending story!

I guess there aren't many mirrors around Government House for these guys to be looking at themselves closely...

Meanwhile, as for the promise, I'll believe it when I see it actually happen. Unless of course, the PM's definition of "tough action" is getting temporarily transferred to the ubiqitious "inactive post" somewhere, before then being sent back out to resume their old habits in a new location with a clean slate.

Tick tock tick tock....

46 minutes ago, cookieqw said:

PM's Office getting mighty full

You misunderstand.  -- It's not like the "roach motel" bug traps, where the bugs go in and they don't come out.

In this motel, it's just a short stopover to allow the hubbub to calm down and then the occupant is relocated to a new post with a clean slate and able to resume their old habits.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2018 at 6:12 PM, Samui Bodoh said:

As long as Prawit remains Defense Minister and isn't held accountable for his ostentatious display of wealth (the watches), then the PM and his entire government have no credibility on this issue.

Why does everyone see this except the PM? Or does he think that the public just swallows the crap he serves without any consideration of the facts? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chama said:

Why does everyone see this except the PM? Or does he think that the public just swallows the crap he serves without any consideration of the facts? 

You are not the public.

One would have to describe the Thai public as having the stuffing knocked out of it.

13 hours ago, chama said:

Several reasons come to mind............that he and his cronies are above the law; they think they have the right to do what they want; they are the elite so this doesn't apply to them, only others (with the occasional "sacrifice"); lack of grey matter.

• Like 1