Gambia’s Tourism Minister tells sex tourists to go to Thailand, not his country

webfact

go to Thailand for sex tour =  another foreigner's untrue lie and perpetated by ministers of countries to make Thailand look bad. 
there are too many ignorant non-thais that talk on Thailand not knowing nothing (cause it's too hard for them to know?) - yet fastly commenting on 2500 yrs of culture and what's behind it.
prostitution is illegal in Thailand, and officially not seen, unless police have problem with businessman.  $6.4B sex work generated money not even 10% of Thailand's GDP and no more than 650% of all Gambia GDP.  and if all 2M Gambians go to Thailand and become sex workers, still need 800,000 more Gambians to replace all Thai sex workers.   minister of Gambia does not know nothing.

I read this 3 times and still have no idea what your point is. Are you for or against this article?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 2

Since I was fairly young Gambia was a famous destination for so-called cougar-ladies (however don't think the word "cougar" was yet invented for that mening), which was still headline story in one of my home country's newspapers a few years ago – later also Bali and Koh Phangan was said to be such kind of destinations – apparently same-same, but different, so not a "sex destination"...:laugh:

6 minutes ago, khunPer said:

Since I was fairly young Gambia was a famous destination for so-called cougar-ladies (however don't think the word "cougar" was yet invented for that mening), which was still headline story in one of my home country's newspapers a few years ago – later also Bali and Koh Phangan was said to be such kind of destinations – apparently same-same, but different, so not a "sex destination"...:laugh:

I believe houseboats (with houseboys) on the Nile also catered to western women's sexual appetites.

21 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

What about the Gambian guys messing with tourist women 2 x their age?

Oh, it's the Gambian guys who make the horny old crones book their flights to Gambia and seek out Gambian men? To even mention an age difference where the procuror is older than the procuree is the height of absurdity.

I think different folks have different ideas. Our ships pull into Djibouti from time to time. My definition is s^^thole while others rather like the place. Probably a lot of guys think Gambia is awesome, good on them. I'll stick with boring ole TL.

9 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I think different folks have different ideas. Our ships pull into Djibouti from time to time. My definition is s^^thole while others rather like the place. Probably a lot of guys think Gambia is awesome, good on them. I'll stick with boring ole TL.

I luv the guy..

Brilliant..

"Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:27 AM, FritsSikkink said:

What about the Gambian guys messing with tourist women 2 x their age?

Rather than Thai girls messing with tourist men 3x their age!

But lets not get sexist about this eh!  Fat old men who can't get laid without paying for it come to Thailand for sex.  Fat old women who can't get laid and want well endowed men go to Gambia.

Extremes? Yes but for those living in glasshouses really shouldn't be throwing stones