VIDEO: American soldier attacked by gang of Thai men in Pattaya

webfact

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...looks like the Thais took on more than they could handle, even with the sneak attack from behind........fail....LOL. The 2 fat nonces got a good view, don't have a go at them for remaining seated, they were more likely to go into cardiac arrest than be of any assistance.

3 minutes ago, ttrd said:

It was not ment as an assertion from my side rather a healthy input, neither does it justify the sellers reaction of throwing the first punch if this was the case - just a reminder on that we are all a part of this Circus where no one has the right to raise himself over others without to be prepared to take the consequences and the forum arena is no exception....:coffee1:

Yeah.

27 minutes ago, speckio said:

I can't what really happened in the video.

Is it possible the American threw the first punch and the other people jumped in to stop him?

It's not clear from the video how the fight got started, but you can see the first soldier running away between the bikes, then the second soldier sucker punched another thai and ran away in the other dierction.

17 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

Nobody told him to visit this shit hole. 

You get what you deserve if you go there 

If he's an American soldier, on active duty, then chances are he's part of Cobra Gold, and didn't come as a tourist. Regardless, that doesn't excuse the actions of the Thai, which happens on a fairly regular basis. 

3 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

So, 3-5 Thai jump an American, because he wouldn't buy one of their fake watches, and half a dozen other farang just sit on their bar stools and watch.  Pathetic all the way around.

any one clever enough to get themselves into a barny ought to be clever enough to get themselves out.  What tourist in their right mind would get involved in any one elses trouble.

1 minute ago, manchega said:

any one clever enough to get themselves into a barny ought to be clever enough to get themselves out.  What tourist in their right mind would get involved in any one elses trouble.

Many would. And a lot more would not just sit and look stupid. Maybe leave not gawk. 

Some people have an automatic response to help. Most also don’t live in Pattaya. 

My wife listened to the version on the TV news, which has more video angles. She says the Thai watch vendor threw the first punch when the Americans refused to look at his wares. The Americans then tried to calm the situation by helping him to pick up the watches he had dropped, whereupon he tried to accuse them of stealing the watches.

7 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Many would. And a lot more would not just sit and look stupid. Maybe leave not gawk. 

Some people have an automatic response to help. Most also don’t live in Pattaya. 

Total nonsense.

Not many at all would get involved in a fight in a foreign country with a person and reason they have no idea.

Maybe stupid people who have no clue of the consequences.

And yes, most would sit and watch.  

10 minutes ago, Stoker58 said:

My wife listened to the version on the TV news, which has more video angles. She says the Thai watch vendor threw the first punch when the Americans refused to look at his wares. The Americans then tried to calm the situation by helping him to pick up the watches he had dropped, whereupon he tried to accuse them of stealing the watches.

I dont say Your story is false or wrong - it just doesnt make any sence without a sort of physical or verbally filler that trigged the situation which seems to be missing despite New camera angels - i.e its seldom quite how its seems to be and unfortunately more often how we want it to be........:coffee1:

3 hours ago, toenail said:

The so called "American soldier" with the balding head looks too old to be a soldier. Fake information from him.

Doesn't look anywhere near 63 to me!

US Army Retirement Age
The active duty Army has changed the mandatory retirement/separation age for active duty soldiers from age 55 to age 62, according to MILPER Message 06/104. In January, the Army changed their maximum enlistment age from 34 to39.Feb 15, 2017

4 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

So, 3-5 Thai jump an American, because he wouldn't buy one of their fake watches, and half a dozen other farang just sit on their bar stools and watch.  Pathetic all the way around.

Yes but....  How about American soldier gets into brawl outside of a hookers bar  when arguing with a street hawker while bargirls and patrons look on enjoying the spectacle.

It's all in the way you tell it.  In Pattaya this is a daily event and that, in part, is why the other farangs just carry on drinking their beer and enjoy the girls company.  Let's face it, Pattaya isn't a place for boy scouts :smile:

17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Total nonsense.

Not many at all would get involved in a fight in a foreign country with a person and reason they have no idea.

Maybe stupid people who have no clue of the consequences.

And yes, most would sit and watch.  

True, just look at Mr. Polino.

4 hours ago, TVGerry said:

What else is to be expected from the crap hole that is Pattaya? And of these law abiding knock off vendors?

Im looking fwd to reading comments like: "i live in pattaya for the last 345 (sic) years and i have NEVER seen or heard of a fight, or low-lives, or hookers, or white trash, or yellow trash, or black trash. Pattaya bashers are the real scum. This is first class searesort for decent people"... 555 

21 minutes ago, HLover said:

True, just look at Mr. Polino.

It was actually preffered if Polanco as well just sat and watched as if "everyone" are doing so and minding their own business, "nothing" will happen....:coffee1:

30 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

only the truly ignorant though

fools rush in and all that

always worth watching these things when they happen in front of you, particularly if you are not involved.

mainly the people are pretty incompetent with all that adrenalin dumping into the system.

Heres the scenario you are thinking of below

oh yes I see some big probably drunken types fighting in an area renowned for its brothels and bars.  tell you what teddy old chap shall we go help that balding fat chap out? yes Walther, quite lets go show them that is not cricket hey? 

you get the idea yeah

5 minutes ago, Humpy said:

I trust the fake watch sellers were apprehended and charged.

I bought a fake Brietling about 20 years ago, gave it to my son who wears it daily, no problems just the battery change now and again.

.... and still if you dont change the battery it will always show the correct time at least 2 times every 24 hours so overall the fake watches are just amazing value for money....:coffee1:

Archived