sour grapes the lot of them :o

I also notice no one came in to say anything about the result

simply cos we didnt lose HAHA

just isnt enough fun taunting me when we draw is it GRRRR LOL

sour grapes the lot of them :o

Okay, well done, a well earned point. :D

oi!

can I ban someone for sarcasm I wonder....GRRRR

Im now gonna turn into a bad loser (drawer whatever you call it)

:o I wanna GRRRRRR but cant help laugh

oi!

Itchy feet at Arsenal, Cesc to go bye bye??>

“I would like to try to win more titles here, although next season we’ll see,” the Spaniard said. “It would be a dream to return to Barcelona one day.”

Fabregas, 21, who is in Spain preparing for their trip to Estonia on Saturday, was particularly seduced by the Catalan club’s 6-1 thrashing of Atletico Madrid last weekend.

oi!

Itchy feet at Arsenal, Cesc to go bye bye??>

“I would like to try to win more titles here, although next season we’ll see,” the Spaniard said. “It would be a dream to return to Barcelona one day.”

Fabregas, 21, who is in Spain preparing for their trip to Estonia on Saturday, was particularly seduced by the Catalan club’s 6-1 thrashing of Atletico Madrid last weekend.

Media hype I guess, because no EPL have to find something to write to justify their salary. Anyway what's more fun than writing rubbish about Arsenal? :D

cheers

onzestan

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal vs Everton

“I believe that this is a new start,” he said. “In fact it is the real start of the season because there is now no interruptions anymore. It looks like to me there is a new championship starting.” [Arsene]

It would be too strong to say that Arsenal would like to begin this particular championship again. But two defeats is two too many at this stage – especially as they came against clubs expected to battle against the drop.

Last term, Arsenal were defeated just three times in total and two of those came at Chelsea and Manchester United – arguably their toughest fixtures. Wenger’s men are hardly struggling right now. They sit fourth with 13 points out of 21. But consistency is the key. This season, to coin a phrase, when Arsenal are good they are very, very good and when they are bad they are... well... pretty horrid.

“I think if you ask me how many games I think we can lose I would say zero,” said the Frenchman. “I always start a season thinking you cannot lose a game, but we have lost two already and we are in a position where we have given ourselves a handicap.

“I still think it is manageable to get back to the top. I know that there is not a lot of margin of error left but I still think we can do that.”

from Arsenal.com

ha

as expected.... none of the well wishers popped by given the result at 2nd half

wonder if score had stayed as it were end of first half...Id prolly have lots of visitors on this thread :o

not the best performance in the first half by Arsenal.... glad they turned things round in the second!

Score?

Arsenal 3:1 Everton

Fenerbahce/Arsenal 2 : 5

Goalgetters :

Adebayor, Walcott, Diaby, Song and Ramsey each 1

(Oh yes also Sylvestre scored but for the wrong team)

Go Gunners !!!!!!

cheers

onzestan

And now you have figured out why we let him join Arsens Red Army...pure sabatoge I tell you :o

Edited by bkkjames

Fenerbahce/Arsenal 2 : 5

Goalgetters :

Adebayor, Walcott, Diaby, Song and Ramsey each 1

(Oh yes also Sylvestre scored but for the wrong team)

Go Gunners !!!!!!

cheers

onzestan

And now you have figured out why we let him join Arsens Red Army...pure sabatoge I tell you :o

Well I think they let him join the wrong team. Should have been Everton !!!!!!

cheers

onzestan

I think MIG has dissapeared :D

yep, after that 'back up where we belong' post it seems both the team and MIG16 have left the building. :D

Or maybe she is still recovering from her trip to the Disco :D At her age too :o

BT

PS nice to see you again Mig on Sat.

:D :D

Poor old Wenger .. .. not only did you get beaten and your title hopes kicked into the dust but now you have to whinge about how our big nasty boys picked on your ickle babies. :D:(

Here's me thinking football is a contact sport! Obviously Wenger the Myopic thinks we should of just stood by and let you tippy tap the ball about and let you score, how dare a Stoke City player tackle such mighty opponents!! :o Of course he must have missed Adebayors trailing foot on Shawcross but then again also thought that Persies assault on Sorensen should only have been a yellow! :D

What a sad deluded fool the man is . . . we are all hoping that we get you again at the Brit in next round of the Carling Cup . . . fingers crossed! The welcome would be lets just say . . . warm . . . :D:burp:

Bring on Wigan then Man U . .. . :P

At her age too :o

BT

OI!!

people in glass house and all that :D

PS nice to see you again Mig on Sat.

for the earlier remark...pics have been posted on ebay <evil grin> :D

excu-se moi

Arsenal 2:1 ManU

in case any one missed it! :o

and more recently the 3 nil score against wigan

Glad to see you are on top of things there MIG16, with timely updates like this, it's no wonder I don't read the sports pages of the newspapers anymore :D

I didnt realise I had been appointed your personal sports news update slave :o

else I would have dropped everything else in real life and made sure you got your minute by minute updates :D

I didnt realise I had been appointed your personal sports news update slave :D

else I would have dropped everything else in real life and made sure you got your minute by minute updates :D

It does have a nice ring to it. Only thing better would be for a Chelsea gal to become my personal sports news bia*ch :o

excu-se moi

Arsenal 2:1 ManU

in case any one missed it! :o

and more recently the 3 nil score against wigan

Where were you the other week? ? ?

being bullied by ManU and Chelski fans :D :D

kickoff in 2 minutes.....and today I can watch it in a bit of a sanctuary :D well in some ways....