Arsenal

MiG16

Your welcome to him! :o

Kalou reveals Arsenal wish

Mr Joe Cole doesn't seem to share your view. Last night he said that Kalou had been the best performer of the team over the last few months - or does that not say very much? :D

I saw that interview too, maybe Kalou wants to play for a real football team :D

BT :D

Come on now camel, lets not fall out again! :D

another draw.

sighhhhh

Ive gotta try stay up watch the games again! but these crazy time diff is just too much. plus I can blame jockstar for missing last nights game :o

3:0 victory to Arsenal

about time! :o

Arsenal started a massive week with a near-perfect victory against Burnley on Sunday.

Arsène Wenger’s side cruised into the FA Cup Quarter-Finals with exquisite goals from Carlos Vela and Eduardo plus a confidence-boosting strike from Emmanuel Eboue six minutes from full time.

Arsenal have now gone 17 games without defeat and it showed quite clearly this afternoon. Burnley are one of the best sides in the Championship but they were utterly outclassed in this entertaining tie.

from Arsenal.com

:D

I was having some rough weeks myself for the past month. now that Arsenal is on the rise again, perhaps my luck will turn for the better too :D

^sour grape :o

anyway, another win last night :D

and what a goal by Arshavin!

4 nil to Arsenal woohoooo

and ofcourse we are through the quarter finals in the champions league, as katana already reported (must admit, that game wasnt the best performance by Arsenal...but we are through. just need to make sure we are back in top form soon!)

3:1 against newcastle

am happy.

just wonder where all the closet fans have disappeared to, now that we are wininng again. not surprised though...just curious :o

champions league against villareal.....

think i should be able to stay up and watch this game. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Migsy, beware Villa Real, their goalie is very good. upset tonight??? :o

An upset would be Arsenal going through in my opinion..

Good side Villareal, underestimate them at your peril..

agree, we couldn't score against them in the group stage.

well

have to admit they did very well

but so did we! (better in second half......)

might have been a draw, but we managed to get that crucial away goal. so Im ok with the result

[as an aside...woke up about 15 minutes late...so missed the game when they scored against us. confirms my observation about my team losing whenever I miss a game! all the more reason to make sure I watch not only all games, but every minute of them :o )

well

have to admit they did very well

but so did we! (better in second half......)

might have been a draw, but we managed to get that crucial away goal. so Im ok with the result

[as an aside...woke up about 15 minutes late...so missed the game when they scored against us. confirms my observation about my team losing whenever I miss a game! all the more reason to make sure I watch not only all games, but every minute of them :o )

Couple of injuries though! but you did well to get a draw I must admit, not an easy place to get a result.

so

less than a day before the second leg

i know they are showing the games on ESPN

usually theres viewer's choice.

but this morning they showed chelsea vs liverpool first, and bayern vs barca delayed

Im a bit concerned. as Id like to watch Arsenal live. not delayed.

what can I do? suggestions? internet?

(Much as I hate that....but will do it )

please provide decent quality suggestions

thanks guys and gals (in case theres any other than me?)

for whatever reason ESPN are not showing simultaneous games this time! and they are showing the ManU game first

grrrrr

theres another channel here that will show the games...but it doesnt say which game they are showing live, and which one delayed.

but based on this morning.... silly really, both channels were showing the same game live.

(when I was in Thailand 2 channels would show different games so that both can be covered live!)

will try that site :o

thanks

ermm - had a quick look. do I need to register for the site? cant test at the moment, as there is no live game being streamed. if i have to Id rather do that now, than at 430am LOL

(prospect of hovering over computer screen at 4.45am......sighhhhh)

:o:D

was all worth it :D

I couldnt use the myp2p site. it asked for software download, but for whatever reason when I try to d/l nothing happens.

but found this site...and had no trouble what so ever

cric7.com

not a lot to d/l, and you can click to watch at full screen

but....a question...did the Arsenal game start 2.5 mins later than the ManU game? or was this the terrible 2.5 min delay due to streaming? I hope not...cos thats a huge delay!

ohhh did I forget the score? :D

Arsenal 3:0 Villareal

aggregate: Arsenal 4:1 Villareal

I couldnt use the myp2p site. it asked for software download, but for whatever reason when I try to d/l nothing happens.

cric7.com

but....a question...did the Arsenal game start 2.5 mins later than the ManU game? or was this the terrible 2.5 min delay due to streaming? I hope not...cos thats a huge delay!

Your team were good so well done. Its nice that a fan who has gone through so much in the last three years gets a win.

AND of course you meet Man Utd in the next round........... :wai:

Hope you sleep well tonight.

BT :P

thats when I cut off ties with all my ManU affiliates :o

(my best friend from uni days is a ManU fan......we've known each other for lemme think...well lets say a long time....and have watched many games together, but never a Arsenal vs ManU game :D theres a reason for that)

cric7.com

Was it not on STAR Sports then ??

Yes, as far as I'm aware, the delay is due to streaming. If you're using TVU Player, Sopcast, TVants etc they're P2P softwares that need a couple of minutes to start a stream. I guess the delay is one of their drawbacks.

A great display from the boys. Not such a great display from the crowd. I paid £61 for my ticket ( upper tier ) and it never ceases to amaze me how people begin to leave ten minutes before the end. By final whislte the ground is already a quarter empty. I know we were winning 3-0 but the boys were still passing and moving and looking for a fourth.

Richard

Was it not on STAR Sports then ??

maybe I have no star :D

when I watched it on the net, the screen showed Setanta sports on top corner....so it must have been airing on there. but when I turned my telly to setanta, it had some scottish premier league games happening :D

Yes, as far as I'm aware, the delay is due to streaming. If you're using TVU Player, Sopcast, TVants etc they're P2P softwares that need a couple of minutes to start a stream. I guess the delay is one of their drawbacks.

awwww so I wasnt watching it live then? :D

and Richard, I always watch to the very end of the game. whether we are losing or winning :D when losing even if only 2 mins left to the game I still have faith that they will score, and they often have :wai:

(but apparently, yesterday I was watching even for another 3 mins after the game had ended :o delayed streaming grrrrrrrr)

FA Cup:

Oh Arsenal, such a good side but that goal keeper.

He looked and played like a total loser and gave the impression he was not even bothered!

I am sorry BUT the keeper was bothered just nervious, Arsenal played well and all at Crossbar were supporting them ie Wolves, Stoke, Man Utd and Gers. so they had a lot of support.

Sorry Mig but I hope you now support Man Utd in 2nd Semi :o

FA Cup:

Oh Arsenal, such a good side but that goal keeper.

He looked and played like a total loser and gave the impression he was not even bothered!

I am sorry BUT the keeper was bothered just nervious, Arsenal played well and all at Crossbar were supporting them ie Wolves, Stoke, Man Utd and Gers. so they had a lot of support.

Sorry Mig but I hope you now support Man Utd in 2nd Semi :o

well I say "not bothered", you say "nervous"; in either event he was f**king useless!