Arsenal

MiG16

Arsenal star Theo Walcott could be out for 12 weeks with the dislocated shoulder he sustained in training for England. (Various)

And capello wonders why nobody wants to play in friendlies, never mind train for them.

That could have happened at any time, on any training field.

We have Martin Petrov out for upto 4 months, injured whilst on international duty.

It's a shame and nobody wants your best players injured but Sh1t happens.

Arsenal star Theo Walcott could be out for 12 weeks with the dislocated shoulder he sustained in training for England. (Various)

And capello wonders why nobody wants to play in friendlies, never mind train for them.

We have Martin Petrov out for upto 4 months, injured whilst on international duty.

Yes but adding in 'extra' pointless training sessions / travel / games not only increases the risk but also adds to the wear and tear on players, which in turn could lead to further injuries.

Yes but adding in 'extra' pointless training sessions / travel / games not only increases the risk but also adds to the wear and tear on players, which in turn could lead to further injuries.

Depends if you view them pointless. You do, i don't. And i doubt the players do. But i don't want to take over the Asenal thread. We can take the debate over to the England thread if you like. :o

Depends if you view them pointless. You do, i don't. And i doubt the players do. But i don't want to take over the Asenal thread. We can take the debate over to the England thread if you like. :o

I wonder if Arsene Venger or Theo Walcott think they are worthwhile?

I wonder if Arsene Venger or Theo Walcott think they are worthwhile?

I doubt ANY club manager thinks they are worthwhile. They are like mother hens and worried about all their clutch.

As for Theo, he is probably thinking about, was the actual challenge that injured him, worthwhile.

so, arsenal fans, william gallas - self-obsessed cretin or highly annoying moron?

stripped of the captaincy and dropped from today's matchday squad for his recent comments. armband apparently to be given to gael clichy, which is a hel_l of an achievement for a twelve year old.

Man City 3-0 Arsenal :D

Poor old Arsenal losing again, captain stripped and dropped, key players out injured for months, slipping down the table rapidly and worst of all players wearing pink boots! :o

Chin up Mig, your more than welcome to come to the Blue side of London to support a team that actually win things!

/\/\

Only a week to go Red :D

Bloody eck, your cup final again, already....! :o

Give over. You're bricking it, in case we do the same to you as last year :D

I told you this then and I'll tell you again now, you can beat us twice every chuffin season from now till hel_l freezes over, if we can win the league and the champions league every year....!

:D

redrus

/\/\

I told you this then and I'll tell you again now, you can beat us twice every chuffin season from now till hel_l freezes over, if we can win the league and the champions league every year....!

redrus

I agree BUT they will NOT win this year :D

BT

/\/\

No way Red. I don't believe you. Your'e just putting a brave face on :D

the mighty potters 2 the emirate babies 1(and a double defection).

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE DAY WHEN I SAID.

GOARRRRRRRRRRRRN MAN U KICK THEIR ASS

Lost a lot of respect for aresole wenger for his comments about stoke city and was also total lies.

. But i don't want to take over the Asenal thread. We can take the debate over to the England thread if you like. :D

Hey Red, James & Jangles, that does sound like a good idea, I think Miggy is in mourning enough without any other type of mishap being relayed and pointless games perhaps should be played out on the England forum, don't you think? :D

Please flame me on that forum :o

Moss

. But i don't want to take over the Asenal thread. We can take the debate over to the England thread if you like. :D

Hey Red, James & Jangles, that does sound like a good idea, I think Miggy is in mourning enough without any other type of mishap being relayed and pointless games perhaps should be played out on the England forum, don't you think? :D

Please flame me on that forum :o

Moss

I will go easy as I need to get J-Star off my back for dumping on the Chelsea forum, but please, be my guest :D

i certainly aint in good mood.....my comments were on my FB :D

but i see all the Manchester guys blue and red have been visiting here in my absence :o

seriously though....the events in thailand have also kept me occupied these last 2 days, as said..the only thing to have brightened my day was that win!

i certainly aint in good mood.....my comments were on my FB :D

but i see all the Manchester guys blue and red have been visiting here in my absence :o

seriously though....the events in thailand have also kept me occupied these last 2 days, as said..the only thing to have brightened my day was that win!

I know what you mean Migsy, these morons are causing alot of serious damage, anyways back to football, why cant the PAD and DAAD just put out their best 11 and settle it on the field?