Arsenal

MiG16

Fully expecting to see an image of Man United's last FA Cup win in 2003-04...you won't be letting us down now will ya?

Unteds last FA cup win was indeed 2004 the 11th time they have won it,with 18 final appearances.

Arsenal have won the most with 12 wins from 19 appearances

Your lot BB have just 5 wins from 10 appearances gigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

You seem to be from the its better to have won trophys in all our yesterdays rather than the present and now.

What happened in the past is fact,the present and now mean the same so what exactly are you trying to say BB sad.png

Sorry you Gooners but your clubs thread is temporarily hi-jacked

Thought it obvious what I was saying but if not, I'd rather be winning trophies in the here and now than the past - try asking Preston, Blackburn and a batch of clubs big in the past but no more. City and Arsenal have won the FA Cup in the past few years...I looked at photos of ManUs last winning team and was struggling to remember some of them.

Ibrahimovic sounds very keen to leave PSG and come to the UK. Was hugely impressive against Chelsea midweek I thought. The man's still a walking title winner. How I'd love to see him at The Emirates. How unlikely that is once a bidding war starts up between Man U and Chelsea. Maybe great but he is 34 and the kind of salary he will want takes him off all sensible tables.

Ibrahimovic sounds very keen to leave PSG and come to the UK. Was hugely impressive against Chelsea midweek I thought. The man's still a walking title winner. How I'd love to see him at The Emirates. How unlikely that is once a bidding war starts up between Man U and Chelsea. Maybe great but he is 34 and the kind of salary he will want takes him off all sensible tables.

Should be an interesting bidding war. He's 34 but is still a helluva footballer.

Should be an interesting bidding war. He's 34 but is still a helluva footballer.

China or the US of A I reckon

• Like 1

China or the US of A I reckon

Much too good for that - not even slightly off the boil, like Drogba, Gerrard and Lampard were. Should command as much money in the Premier League, given his contribution rate and the desperation to return to former glory of certain ahem well-endowed clubs. If press reports are to be believed (are they ever?) he wants to try out the Prem.

I'm guessing he will wait to see who is managing whom first!

• Like 1

He's too old for the breakneck pace of the premiership.

NY or China as above if he wants to maintain an absurd wage packet.

That might be a valid point but he is still hell on wheels anywhere close to the goal. Goals and assists galore. He still looks fit and no sign of the middle aged paunch. I'd guess he might get annoyed with the physical play in the EPL which would be more of a hindrance than his pace.

I think he'd be a man among boys in either the USA or China.

He won't come cheap but I'd bet he'd be one of the better strikers in the EPL.

At 34 I'd take him over Walcott any day Chiccy.

I remember a few years ago seeing an interview with Ibrahimovic where he talked about a trial he had at Arsenal when he was younger. He said some negative things about Wenger and claimed he walked out of the trial because he felt he was already established and above taking a trial. So unless they patched things up, can't see him moving to the Emirates.

I remember a few years ago seeing an interview with Ibrahimovic where he talked about a trial he had at Arsenal when he was younger. He said some negative things about Wenger and claimed he walked out of the trial because he felt he was already established and above taking a trial. So unless they patched things up, can't see him moving to the Emirates.

He was asked to come for a trial and threw his toys out of the pram.

Maybe that was the same trial Yaya was at.

If there ever was one, we probably forgot to buy him a birthday cake.

Fantastic opportunity tonight lads... Only need to score six I reckon and you'll be in the Quarter Finals!

They started with Flamini!! laugh.png

Lose to Everton at the weekend and its all over for another year. I think Wenger's toast, but, having seen the difficulty in transition after such a longterm manager at United, the Arsenal board must be rather nervous about the right appointment.

• Like 1

Fantastic opportunity tonight lads... Only need to score six I reckon and you'll be in the Quarter Finals!

Lose to Everton at the weekend and its all over for another year. I think Wenger's toast, but, having seen the difficulty in transition after such a longterm manager at United, the Arsenal board must be rather nervous about the right appointment.

I did tell them to score six....but oh well I'll try not to lose any sleep.

I did tell them to score six....but oh well I'll try not to lose any sleep.

Loved Wenger's comments saying "well it was Barcelona" Very true Arsene but then again, if you had not messed up against Olympiakos and dinamo Zagred its very doubtful you'd have ended up having to play Barca. Think its comments like that many Arsenal fans just are not accepting now.

he also apparently thinks Giroud is a world class striker!! Sorry Arsene, but the best striker in the world at the moment was the one Arsenal could have bought three years ago and instead put in a stupid bid. And lets face it, Suarez is the best striker in the world at present.

• Like 1

The old man should definitely go.

I'm talking about Stan Kroenke of course!

Won't happen and Wenger will never be pushed. If you're Stan, where do you turn, who do you turn to in order to get a replacement when the guy who has run all aspects of the club has just gone? The only guy who would not rail against your instructions to 'play it safe with the money side'

Given the personalities it will only ever work with an orderly hand-over. That means Wenger for next year and he'll be picking his replacement. I wish it were otherwise. Just hope Arsene doesn't f-up and do an uncle Red nose job on us, picking a Moyesy type who can't possibly do better than him.