Arsenal

MiG16

• 3 weeks later...

A strange game today, we just sort of cruised through it from beginning to end, but scored from one knockdown and Swansea fell apart. All the goals were almost comedic.

Still, never going to moan about four goals, a clean sheet and three points.

Ollie got a knock on his ankle, but we can probably do without him against Burnley.

Well I hope the Arsenal team watched Swansea yesterday, and don't go out thinking Burnley is an easy win, especially as second place is the prize on offer and Chelsea have a routine win over form-whipping boys Hull to look forward to.

The good news is that apparently Cazorla has been renewed for at least one more year. The sooner he's fit the better.

Edited by Chicog

3 minutes ago, Chicog said:

How come Ben Mee didn't get a red for sticking his studs in Koscielny's face?

And how cool is Alexis Sanchez?

Bloody hell will take me a while to calm down from that.

Still, I'll take it.

How come the ref didn't spot the offside more like. Can see why you don't like video reffing.

Wenger showed his true self in the tunnel didn't he. Ban coming.

Got out of jail there didn't you.

7 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

How come the ref didn't spot the offside more like. Can see why you don't like video reffing.

Wenger showed his true self in the tunnel didn't he. Ban coming.

Got out of jail there didn't you.

Oh dear, poor Bredders feeling a bit blue are you?

Oh the joys of having squad depth again.

We would have been screwed with Mo off at the African under 9's football circus and Xhaka on the naughty step.

Now we have Le Coq who can slot seamlessly into the midfield enforcer role.

Thank heavens for that.

A tricky FA Cup tie at Soton, another bunch of clodhoppers at home in the shape of Watford, and then we have to go to Chelski and try and do you all a favour.

Correct that "Mustafi should have been awarded a penalty much earlier".

But "these things even themselves out" is that a fact? Somehow I doubt it. Any stats to prove that? Somehow I doubt it.

People are not "whinging" but just pointing out for the blinkered one that poor referring decides games and that should NEVER happen.

Burnley must feel Arsenal have some kind of voodoo over them.  Lost at Turf more to a blatant handball goal.  Now concede a late penalty when the flag should have gone up for offside.  Very harsh indeed.

The way Wenger is behaving you have to question whether football management is good for his health.  

2 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Yes you saw him pushing the fouth referee around too.

Got to be a nice touchline ban for that one!

Crap refereeing throughout that game.

Jon Moss is one of the worst and always has been.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Burnley must feel Arsenal have some kind of voodoo over them.  Lost at Turf more to a blatant handball goal.  Now concede a late penalty when the flag should have gone up for offside.  Very harsh indeed.

The way Wenger is behaving you have to question whether football management is good for his health.  

It's nice to be someone else's bogey team for a change.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Correct that "Mustafi should have been awarded a penalty much earlier".

But "these things even themselves out" is that a fact? Somehow I doubt it. Any stats to prove that? Somehow I doubt it.

People are not "whinging" but just pointing out for the blinkered one that poor referring decides games and that should NEVER happen.

So hang on you, you agree that Mustafi should have had a penalty earlier, yet you think the second penalty shouldn't have been given.

I'd say that is "things evening themselves out".

Never mind, since you're the only team that ever gets wrong decisions against them, I'm sure the introduction of your beloved video referees mean that you'll win the league every year.

:blink:

All going on about Moss who incidentally i thought got all the decisons that were down to him correct...It was the linesman that had a bad game and not the referee.

Chicog you won't be doing anybody a favour as Chelsea are not going to lose the lead they have IMO..... Champions League battle for the other 5 below so you will be only doing yourself a favour.