Arsenal

MiG16

7 hours ago, MrRed said:

All going on about Moss who incidentally i thought got all the decisons that were down to him correct...It was the linesman that had a bad game and not the referee.

Chicog you won't be doing anybody a favour as Chelsea are not going to lose the lead they have IMO..... Champions League battle for the other 5 below so you will be only doing yourself a favour.

Four below probably sorry to say Nads!

7 hours ago, Chicog said:

Never mind, since you're the only team that ever gets wrong decisions against them, I'm sure the introduction of your beloved video referees mean that you'll win the league every year.

:blink:

Nobody has ever said that. We have also had some decisions go in our favour but if you think that is the point, well........you are totally missing the point.

I want as many correct decisions as is possible to be made during the 90 minutes, so that a fair a result as is possible is the outcome. With what is at stake nowadays, it's not right to leave it down to one man with a whistle.

It's a bit like retrospective punishment. Say a player should have been sent off in a match due to dangerous play, the team he was playing against didn't get the advantage of playing the 10 men during the match. They still played against 11 and the retrospective punishment will only favour the teams in the next 3 or 4 fixtures that follow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokie36 said:

Four below probably sorry to say Nads!

Well the way everyone other than Chelsea is dropping points and not playing outstanding football anything could happen!.... to discount United is being a little spursalous don't you think :sleepy:

I just can't see Chelsea coming unstuck as they are not impeded by European football.

Spurs always finish below Arsenal and Liverpool and City are crap at the back United IF start scoring goals have a major shout.

57 minutes ago, MrRed said:

Not going to happen.

You say that but Liverpool do our best work against top sides, Klopp hasn't lost to a top 4 team yet and we are coming off a very bad loss that needs a reaction and it is a season defining game for Liverpool.

No mither, it's Hull away the following week,  they should beat us. 

1 hour ago, MrRed said:

Well the way everyone other than Chelsea is dropping points and not playing outstanding football anything could happen!.... to discount United is being a little spursalous don't you think :sleepy:

I just can't see Chelsea coming unstuck as they are not impeded by European football.

Spurs always finish below Arsenal and Liverpool and City are crap at the back United IF start scoring goals have a major shout.

Again, it only takes a nice little calf strain for Hazard and tweet of the hammy for Costa and they will struggle. A few injuries and you never know, Spurs might nick it!

• Like 1

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been given a four-match touchline ban and £25,000 fine after accepting a Football Association charge of misconduct for his behaviour in the win over Burnley.Wenger, 67, was charged with verbally abusing and pushing fourth official Anthony Taylor after being sent off.

Arsene proving once again what a great man he is.

I think most football people would applaud what Wenger has achieved with Arsenal but to repeat my thought of last season if there is anyone who needs to take a long break from the game its Arsene.Becoming a negative influence and it does have a trickle down effect on players.Very fortunate to only get the punishment the FA delivered

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

Why?

Pardew pushed an assistant ref and only got two games.

I think the FA are doing Arsenal a favour. Simply holding on to rectify the blemishes. The ground got built a while ago now so that excuse is no more. He does not get the best out of his players and the superstars are turning their volume up on their phones. A successor is sought and I fancy the Argie to move a few post codes over and transform them. 

52 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think the FA are doing Arsenal a favour. Simply holding on to rectify the blemishes. The ground got built a while ago now so that excuse is no more. He does not get the best out of his players and the superstars are turning their volume up on their phones. A successor is sought and I fancy the Argie to move a few post codes over and transform them. 

Christ on a bike, is there something in the water today?

:blink:

Added: There must be, I've just seen that Brighton OG.

Edited by Chicog

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^What should be worrying to you Chicog is clearly everybody is on a different page to you today mate

Mate you're on a different page from the human race.

See it's going to be an FA Cup battle of the 'B' teams.

Which premier league team didn't play a few reserves today then?

• Like 1