Arsenal

MiG16

8 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Arsenal seem to think they are the galacticos or something. :biggrin:

It was a classic Arsenal/Wenger transfer window finishing in total failure to even recognize deficiencies let alone remedy them.  Even Arsenal fans agree!!

3 minutes ago, carmine said:

It was a classic Arsenal/Wenger transfer window finishing in total failure to even recognize deficiencies let alone remedy them.  Even Arsenal fans agree!!

Looking forward to watching their two strikers jostling for the same position without Sanchez to deliver the ball and Ozil hiding out on the left.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Looking forward to watching their two strikers jostling for the same position without Sanchez to deliver the ball and Ozil hiding out on the left.

Well we all know Ozil just needs to be whacked in the first five minutes and thats him out of the frame.  Let him play if you want but theres really no reason to let him shine.

Lacazette been completely under utilized by Wenger, who doesn't seem to understand the player he bought.

Sanchez was the heartbeat of that team, the only spark that on numerous occasions saved the day.  I can't see either of the new guys filling his boots and the existing problems persist.

All very Arsene Whinger.

• 2 weeks later...

What the h_ll was that?

Should be Wenger's resignation cue. Utterly Abject Arsenal. OK Spurs played very well in their hard energetic press, but we've weathered those before and used accurate passing to make something of a game. Today I doubt there were no more than a handful of passing movements that lasted beyond two passes and nobody seemed capable of finding space or holding the ball or passing it with accuracy.

Something went desperately wrong today. Ozil looked too ill to be playing from the off (flu? dumped by his Turkish model teelak? dog died?) but nothing explains why the others could not connect up. Should have been 3-0 at least if Spurs had been more clinical up front - though our back 4 and Czech were pretty resolute today. Wilshere looked capable of creating something but there was no one else to play with in midfield or up front.

I'm intrigued to see how Wenger explains such a lamentable performance, but no doubt it will sound more like an excuse. That marks the end of Arseanl's Prem season - on to the Europa League with the 1st team I guess.

Some commentators say its because he was forced out wide by the intro of an additional midfielder. Doesn't explain why he was still uninvolved when Mkhityrian was taken off (in disgrace) after half-time. He looked to me when warming up like he was ill/hadn't slept all night. Probably his worst ever performance in the shirt.

So far an uncharacteristic lack of excuses from Wenger, but no explanation either for a potentially era-ending performance.

Spurs can finally say they own North London (in that clannish fan mode that I don't subscribe to). A certain former Gunner poster needs to return to the thread so that Carmine and Alfie have someone to crow to :saai:

Edited by SantiSuk

1 minute ago, SantiSuk said:

Some commentators say its because he was forced out wide by the intro of an additional midfielder. Doesn't explain why he was still uninvolved when Mkhityrian was taken off (in disgrace) after half-time. He looked to me when warming up like he was ill/hadn't slept all night. Probably his worst ever performance in the shirt.

Ozil  is, as i have always contended, a light weight pussy that goes missing in the big games but a very fine flat track bully.  And if he's supposed to have taken over as team leader now Sanchez has gone Arsenal can kiss goodbye to any hope of top four.  

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Truth is Santi your demise is down to the chairman milking your club and not really caring about much else.

Wenger nowadays is just fattening his wallet before retirement.

Wenger's earning over 9m a year, taking the clubs backwards.  

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The Arsenal Forums are a hoot this morning.

One poster said the only thing he's improved in the last five years is his salary.

#Wengerin

And seemingly under no pressure at all from owners or board!  It really is astonishing the position he appears to be in there.  

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Truth is Santi your demise is down to the chairman milking your club and not really caring about much else.

Wenger nowadays is just fattening his wallet before retirement.

hope this is more to your liking mrb.j and do wish it apply.s to all.  contributors on the footy forum.very good call in my view .and your spurs enic company based in the bahamas are not dong the same

Edited by evenstevens

11 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

hope this is more to your liking mrb.j and do wish it apply.s to all.  contributors on the footy forum.very good call in my view .and your spurs enic company based in the bahamas are not dong the same

World class training facility and in the summer a brand new stadium do not suggest that for now.

We'll see in a year or three for sure on that note.

6 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

World class training facility and in the summer a brand new stadium do not suggest that for now.

whats the above got to do with my comment  .loser levy and the pommy old codger have been milking spuds for yonks. tbh most of spuds fans cannot see it.no diff to the yanke.s place in the epl .eg.m.u and lpool comes to mind take off your rose tinted glasses

43 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

We'll see in a year or three for sure on that note.

Only a clown would think our owners are "dong" the same.  :sad:

Edited by carmine

23 minutes ago, carmine said:

Only a clown would think our owners are "dong" the same.  :sad:

Reply all you wish Fluffoff,  but i only see your illiterate gibberish when someone unfortunately replies to you.  In other words, whatever this latest waffle of nonsense is, i am not subjected to it.

26 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

whats the above got to do with my comment  .loser levy and the pommy old codger have been milking spuds for yonks. tbh most of spuds fans cannot see it.no diff to the yanke.s place in the epl .eg.m.u and lpool comes to mind take off your rose tinted glasses

Show some figs to back up your statement Bottler !

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Ah yes that old chestnut. :biggrin:

loser levy would sell his mother to pay off that stadium debt in full...(so to speak) he has about 20%stake plus salary or what u want to call it in that enic dodgy company.he is robbing the spuds supporters.blind fullstop

6 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

loser levy would sell his mother to pay off that stadium debt in full...(so to speak) he has about 20%stake plus salary or what u want to call it in that enic dodgy company.he is robbing the spuds supporters.blind fullstop

He's not sold any of our top players yet though so your opinion is totally without basis.

Hop off and lose to West Brom laddie.

11 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He's not sold any of our top players yet though so your opinion is totally without basis.

Hop off and lose to West Brom laddie.

nice to see u frothing at the mouth as the truth hurts.but keep your sh#t rolling out of your trap.and i beat u up every time have a nice day

Edited by evenstevens